Tim Paine To Rishab Pant on the Stump Mic

Rasgulla

15 minutes ago, beetle said:

It was okay for Pant to talk about his temporary captaincy and performance because he riled him about being dropped from LOIs .

Any one else doing it would probably be  mean.

Who questioned that in first place ? He just made that up. 

Lol swichblade with confused emoji. Was very obvious talking about his post earlier.  

"How was was it personal when he said that they have a temporary captain"

Edited by Rasgulla
Who questioned that in first place ? He just made that up. 

Lol swichblade with confused emoji. Was very obvious talking about his post earlier.  

"How was was it personal when he said that they have a temporary captain"
What exactly was the personal attack that Pant made on Paine? Can you quote it?

Genuine question, so don't attack me for being a differently wired Indian.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

The Indians in India are being fooled. Australian cricket hasnt changed. The sledging will be nasty as soon as they get their crap together and perform better.

Had Australia been leading 2-1 the sledging would have been worse by Australia.

I wasnt a fan of what Paine said about Kohli. Its only a matter of time till someone gets hurt and takes the sledging to abuse level.

35 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

The Indians in India are being fooled. Australian cricket hasnt changed. The sledging will be nasty as soon as they get their crap together and perform better.

Had Australia been leading 2-1 the sledging would have been worse by Australia.

I wasnt a fan of what Paine said about Kohli. Its only a matter of time till someone gets hurt and takes the sledging to abuse level.

Yes this is just a PR stunt from CA. They were the worst last year in SA when it comes to sledging and cheating as well. Soon they will be back to their usual best even if their form doesn't return. You can't change their mannerisms. Its in their sports culture no matter if its cricket, AFL, rugby, soccer.

There is absolutely no malice in the banter. The Aussies have dished our so much over the years, it is about time!! The fact that Paine’s wife look a snap with Pant and the kids proves that no one took it personally. This is how it should be. Fierce on the field without crossing lines i.e. getting very personal, cursing, etc., but after the game leaving everything on the field. 

14 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Yes this is just a PR stunt from CA. They were the worst last year in SA when it comes to sledging and cheating as well. Soon they will be back to their usual best even if their form doesn't return. You can't change their mannerisms. Its in their sports culture no matter if its cricket, AFL, rugby, soccer.

Are you in Australia?

Thats exactly correct. In fact I think it comes from the AFL/Rugby their ugly behaviour and win at all costs attitude.

Interestingly you hardly ever see any Indians at these sports. Maybe its cultural issue that may change in generations to come.