MS Dhoni is a man of focus , commitment and sheer f***ing will !!!

velu

1 minute ago, velu said:

only reason is Australian heatwave..

190118120735-australia-heat-wave-cnn-exl

yeah, old man shouldn't encounter too much heat like that in England for the WC.  But a lot more back to back games.  I hope he rehabs his creaky back and ups his fitness levels.  Can't have him goal-keeping back there, especially now that his batting is more Kader Khan than Shahrukh. 

On a serious note, it was good to see his batting keep improving over the course of the 3 games.  And he gave a good demo of how his experience can add value in spite of his fading effectiveness of his batting.  

Thoda oil dalo, and squeeze a few more games out of ol' faithful.   Just don't drop ABDV or Jos Buttler in a crunch WC game!

15 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

One point we are forgetting about pant is his terrible shot selection. He needs a long long rope in odi to sort that out. Definitely our future, but not too much time to experimentation. If we don't try gill/pant in NZ, it's too late. I think pant is not in NZ?

he is like sehwag .. gets too excited if he sees a spinner :lol: 

24 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Maybe dhoni supporters and dhoni haters can call a truce till wc and hope for the best.i will give one point, of all the tuktukers,he is our best bet. He could thump in flat pitches if the bowlers are slow or not up to mark. The main worry is rotation of strike. Not sure in which camp in now. Hope we do well in wc

Lol @ dhoni can thump in flat pitches. Bro in the last 4 years of batting, what match gave you that confidence? Did you see today? He can’t hit straight balls. He can barely put full tosses and wide balls away. He’s done. Finito 

Just now, Laaloo said:

Lol @ dhoni can thump in flat pitches. Bro in the last 4 years of batting, what match gave you that confidence? Did you see today? He can’t hit straight balls. He can barely put full tosses and wide balls away. He’s done. Finito 

I think there was a step out and drive in the beginning of innings, Stoinis or siddle. 1st odi six against Lyon.glimpses here and there. Anyway ind must approach wc as a bowling team, like sunrisers,  rr in ipl. Very difficult for us fans, we are habituated to see ind as a batting team.if bumrah and co fails, we go down . Also my hope is on kohli. He is due a legendary wc.