Discussing the bowling plan in hindi may backfire us someday ???

velu

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Velu finding different ways to promote dhoni daily pr thread. I have seen this video on like 10 different places now. Come on it's not that Boult would have scored 100 and put serious score against our batsman.

i can create another 10 threads for msd :phehe:

this is just an example  and they were discussing in hindi in the middle overs as well 

3 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

I am trying to justify as nothing else makes sense. Tom Brady is playing for the love of the game and this year he is TBH having a pretty subpar year with very few playmakers. If not for coaching how can this team , reach the Superbowl. And I think it's also about making in game adjustments which is deciding when to pass and when to handoff which comes with experience. I think that is the crucial difference between Pat's and the other teams . So even with lower level of talent they have made right decisions at the most opportune time. I would like to call that experience. I am trying to reason it out by equating that to dhoni s experience . Whether it makes sense or not, I am not sure in cricket. But laying a hypothesis that team management sees a value in that .

I understand but TB has the greatest coach who has ever coahed in NFL on sidelines.Coaching plays lot more important role in NFL than it does in cricket.

In cricket skill is more important than strategy . Dhoni is doing more harm than good to his team with his eroding skills. These moronic selectors  have no guts to drop him .

Pant has shown these morons that they made a mistake in selecting DK in the first place for tests in England and  they are repeating the same mistake with Dhoni in odis.

8 hours ago, flamy said:

Geez, it obviously was Dhoni's plan, and even Kuldeep obviously loved the plan and the result. Dunno why so many people's panties are getting twisted :dontknow:

Just enjoy the game.

lol little people and little agendas. Its funny you ought to enjoy these aspects of the game - it was fun to see Kuldeeps reaction to it all, he might have eventually done it but the way it happened was fun to watch. 

1 hour ago, prasen82 said:

I think dhoni deserves some credit here. Though there is some PR here , I feel Kohli

strongly needs dhoni's on field coaching skills in crunch situations and hence the dependency.

Not being in the field as fans we might not be aware of the in game strategic shifts , but there should be that extra Delta where the team sees huge value in dhoni in limited overs that we fans are not able to.

From Dhoni's point of view why would he want to go out on a bad note, when he has so much Goodwill and brand equity built . Some fairy tale ending towards dhoni part 2 movie or book. Immortalize dhoni as the de facto numero Uno cricketer. That seems to be the mantra and I believe dhoni is confident he can end on a positive note. So support cast will be aligned to his capabilities and how we can win. Rayudu I feel will get kicked out. Pandya will be hyper focused now, which should be good. 

If we win the world cup , and dhoni even has a 5% role in it, his legacy will leapfrog Sachin to a great deal. People remember 100m winners not marathon runners- courtesy saif Ali Khan.

Dhoni is there to keep brand value of CSK .He is there because Srini wants him .

It is shameful that dhoni is being given a chance to build a fairy tail ending or a better ending to his movie sequel . Utterly shameful!

The team is not meant for personal benefits or the benefit of a franchise .

Rohit’s advice to Bumrah to get rid of Shaun Marsh is the greatest advice of all time followed by Sachin’s advice to Dhoni to bat up the order in the WC finals for the left-right combo.

This isn’t even in the same ball park. This is equivalent of Kamran  Akmal “ghoomega” or Sarfarz “beta yeha pe daalo”

Edited by maniac
2 hours ago, maniac said:

Rohit’s advice to Bumrah to get rid of Shaun Marsh is the greatest advice of all time followed by Sachin’s advice to Dhoni to bat up the order in the WC finals for the left-right combo.

This isn’t even in the same ball park. This is equivalent of Kamran  Akmal “ghoomega” or Sarfarz “beta yeha pe daalo”

Rohit-Bumrah was awesome! :hatsoff:

15 hours ago, Audiophile said:

It gives us an unfair advantage. It’s not like the goras can start talking in Australian or Kiwi or Brittney. :giggle:

All languages except Queen’s English should be banned on the field to level the playing field!

That's unfair to our neighbours to the north 

On 1/24/2019 at 10:02 AM, velu said:

This is not a pro-dhoni thread.

Seen padosis doing this as well.

Probably batsmen might learn basic words and will be a step ahead of us.

Words like   upar , nechae , idhar , udar , bahar can be interpreted easily. 

:hmmmm2:

MSDs plans are so awesome that even if the opposition knows about it, they can do nothing to counter it 

Such 'genius' plans do not work when opposition is on top and go missing in crucial matches like CT finals. Funny thing is these bowlers perform similarly when Dhoni is not around (T20s vs WI). Somaybe for once, the Dhoni PR gang should start giving credit to the bowlers instead of their Thala
Give credit to Dhoni at least for that ball.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk