Rayudu booked #4 slot as his own for the WC !!!

velu

52 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Before the world cup begins I want the team to be in a situation like India 10/3 in 3.0 overs with top 3 gone and rayudu, MSD, jadhav, pandya to follow and 280 runs to win in 47.0 overs.

Something like the CT final.

Want to know where we stand in such situations. Hope this happens in the last two games Vs NZ atleast.

We were. 1st odi in australia..

Ended up losing. thanks to you know who

Genuinley looked class today.  Face some srious pace today and short stuff.  Got one 140 bouncer pulled it with ease, got another gorgeous ramp for 4

Guys give the lad a break, anyone who says not batted great last 12 months is of the rocker.  Showed intent today and last game, heeding team orders to keep tempo high and had done

ps DK looks in ridiculous nick, senastional role he plays

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

My first serious post on Rayudu.

He bats for average. Good enough to score 40s and 50s and has the talent to do it. May be he is not selfish, but he plays in that mould because he is underconfident and thinks that he will get dropped and must bat carefully to ensure his slot is reserved. He does the job at times but when chasing 290-300+ score, this attitude might comeback to haunt Indian team.

That is the serious hidden concern among all Rayudu troll post on forum.

Oherwise no one would be concerned about a player who averages as much as Rayudu does. His approach could cost us world cup semi spot too. 

Pujara looks ugly too when playing Tests but people realize his importance to the team. Rayudu is a different case. He can be liked even though he might not please fans with his stroke plays, but he is not being liked with the approach and shell which he goes into.

Thats the concern among average ICFer about Rayudu going into the world cup. 

His fielding is S H I T too.. Showed in the last two ODIs..  Overall, poor body language.. as if feels like somebody forced him to come and play.. 

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Rayudu was once hailed as the next Sachin. Then had his career cut short by politics, Joined a Rebel league and was banned, came back got amnesty and started playing IPL, Became a brand and a globally recognized superstar through IPL,got his dream fulfilled of playing for his country and then ended up being a batting star averaging 50+. Now all he needs to do is win the World Cup. Has rage issues, can cook delicious food

Tell me why doesn’t he deserve a biopic before any other cricketer for having all the ingredients(no pun intended)? What an inspirational story :hatsoff:

I think they're already making one. Here's the trailer. Good that its in gulti so rest of India will be spared the nonsense.

I can't figure which of the fat uncles is playing Rayudu, not that it matters.

Edited by Clarke
14 minutes ago, Clarke said:

I think they're already making one. Here's the trailer. Good that its in gulti so rest of India will be spared the nonsense.

I can't figure which of the fat uncles is playing Rayudu, not that it matters.

You might as well have said “madaraasi” lol. Triying too hard there Don’t sweat it :mama:

Haters gonna hate

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Rayudu was once hailed as the next Sachin. Then had his career cut short by politics, Joined a Rebel league and was banned, came back got amnesty and started playing IPL, Became a brand and a globally recognized superstar through IPL,got his dream fulfilled of playing for his country and then ended up being a batting star averaging 50+. Now all he needs to do is win the World Cup. Has rage issues, can cook delicious food

Tell me why doesn’t he deserve a biopic before any other cricketer for having all the ingredients(no pun intended)? What an inspirational story :hatsoff:

6311.jpg

6 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Practice before you preach! I don't spam using multiple ids and blow the horn for the useless players just because they are from my state

Image result for losers gonna

Yes useless player who was the best batsman in the previous IPL and averages 50+ in international cricket.

anyways bring on the slurs when there are no credible arguments :weights:

Rohit Sharma is from Maharashtra in the West ,Has a North Indian last name, Has South Indian origins and smashes all his records in Kolkata in the east. True beacon of National integrity which I am an ardent supporter of :dance:

1 minute ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

@Clarke it just takes as much effort to say Telugu as it takes to say gulute. Unless you think by saying it properly you will self-invoke black magic upon yoursepf. :/

If it sounds offensive to some, i'll skip it on the forum. Its been the same thing as using gujju or tambi/madrasi in real or forum conversations and never seemed to be a bigoted term.

16 minutes ago, Clarke said:

If it sounds offensive to some, i'll skip it on the forum. Its been the same thing as using gujju or tambi/madrasi in real or forum conversations and never seemed to be a bigoted term.

Madarasi has racial undertones like coolie, P*ki, n-word and never call any Chennai dweller as madarasi. This is almost like casual racism.

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

The high risk shots he plays as his release shots, Rayudu will always be 2-3 failures away from being dropped. Yesterday also, a couple of 4s he hit were a few inches above fielders. ANother day he could have been out under 10.

So no it is not done deal yet. All Gill needs is a couple of good knocks, even 30s and 40s, in chances he gets and he will be favorite to pip Rayudu for the WC squad.

57 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Madarasi has racial undertones like coolie, P*ki, n-word and never call any Chennai dweller as madarasi. This is almost like casual racism.

Context is important. We had a long running thread on CSK: bye bye madrasis, thanks for playing. It had nothing to do with racism. We have had separate discussions on the P  word as well.

Having said that, i respect the sentiments of forum members as well, particularly the active ones.