44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Agree with what you have said but question in mind is will it continue post elections in Kashmir? Or government of Kashmir will be hurdle once again?

I want GOI to be more hostile and brutal towards these sickos. These jihidis and stone peltars are rabid dogs and there are no other alternatives to deal with such people other that being brutal.

shoot those who are pelting stones.

Kill each and every of those terrorist  caught with fake encounters once the investigation is done so that there will be no question of sophisticated lawyers freeing these morons.

Do what Punjab police did to khalistanis.

Looks like standoff is finally coming to an end. List of killed Jaish commanders is out too. Government and its allies had defintely pinned them down and must have got some major action behind the scene by Pakistan.

I have a feeling that Shushmajis rebuttal to Saudi FM might have come after Pakistan would have requested ito internationalize  Kashmir issue in return to some serious action.

Bottom line is: We should not reach any resolution on Kashmir, Because, we will hopefully soon be  in a position to swiftly take over whole of Kashmir. I want Make In India work so that sanctions/diplomacy wont impact our military action during thet period.

Edited by mishra

@Laaloo @diga the libtards who upvoted that post in the other thread stayed away from this thread. I mean not a single post about condolences or support for the braves. And they were active during this time frame, but deliberately avoiding this. 

Oye Bollywood walleh Ankit (not tagging you cos you are in my ignore list) it is better to be a bhakt or RWer than someone who is embarrassed/hesitant/ashamed to support his armed forces when they take hits. Stop lecturing the rest of us next time, you are a disgrace !!!

23 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Laaloo @diga the libtards who upvoted that post in the other thread stayed away from this thread. I mean not a single post about condolences or support for the braves. And they were active during this time frame, but deliberately avoiding this. 

Oye Bollywood walleh Ankit (not tagging you cos you are in my ignore list) it is better to be a bhakt or RWer than someone who is embarrassed/hesitant/ashamed to support his armed forces when they take hits. Stop lecturing the rest of us next time, you are a disgrace !!!

think you should calm down.. posting on the virtual world doesnt mean anything.  As long as they support the armed forces on the ground & dont propogate hidden agendas by cryptos, I am fine

6 minutes ago, diga said:

think you should calm down.. posting on the virtual world doesnt mean anything.  As long as they support the armed forces on the ground & dont propogate hidden agendas by cryptos, I am fine

We ICFers don't know each other personally, 95% have probably never met another ICFer. Virtual world connects us.

When they can throw labels and lie/rebuke/lecture/abuse based on online content of others they should expect to be judged based on their posting history....t!t for tat. If they toe the enemy lie and come up with sinister conclusions (jihadist=Hindutva?) at least I won't hold back, I will judge them, expose them. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Are liberal and leftist same? are all leftist liberals? For me liberal is someone who is not tied by one ideology because no ideology is perfect.  

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Are liberal and leftist same? are all leftist liberals? For me liberal is someone who is not tied by one ideology because no ideology is perfect.  

If I tell yes you will say no, if I say no you will counter that, conundrum. Bhai maaf kar :p:

Anyway I didn't even mention liberal/left in my post.

I agree with your last sentence, but there is another thread to go in depth. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

If I tell yes you will say no, if I say no you will counter that, conundrum. Bhai maaf kar :p:

Anyway I didn't even mention liberal/left in my post.

I agree with your last sentence, but there is another thread to go in depth. 

I mean you should use word leftards or commietards, not libtards because I believe I am a liberal myself but I am neither commie, left, or right.

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I mean you should use word leftards or commietards, not libtards because I believe I am a liberal myself but I am neither commie, left, or right.

I said libtard, not liberal.

Libtard=Liberal retard, you may be a liberal non-retard.

:bump: We were angry when this happened and some of us swore to never watch pak matches from hereon. Its time to implement it. There's no point in watching them and make their coverage more popular. The game runs on Indian viewership. So you have the power to say no. I can understand if ICFers want to watch the Ind-Pak game. But there's no reason to watch other games featuring them. All you have to do is change the channel/switch off the tv/streaming. Will you do it. @Gollum and others. I will create a separate thread on cricket section.

22 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

:bump: We were angry when this happened and some of us swore to never watch pak matches from hereon. Its time to implement it. There's no point in watching them and make their coverage more popular. The game runs on Indian viewership. So you have the power to say no. I can understand if ICFers want to watch the Ind-Pak game. But there's no reason to watch other games featuring them. All you have to do is change the channel/switch off the tv/streaming. Will you do it. @Gollum and others. I will create a separate thread on cricket section.

I have been religiously doing it since Pulwama.

Zakir Musa, Kashmir’s al-Qaida face, killed in encounter in Tral

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/zakir-musa-kashmirs-al-qaida-face-killed-in-encounter-in-tral/articleshow/69485181.cms

With BJP being in power for another 5 years, and free hand being given to security forces post Pulwama, expect more terrorists to be neutralized.