Pakistani reaction to Pulwama attack

Stradlater

17 hours ago, chewy said:

+1, 

Too many Indians abroad happily mingle and form friendships with Pakistanis

Know of them but avoid them at all costs, even In work keep it confine it to work.

Overseas Pakistani aren’t our cocern. Our concern should be to avoid Pakistan, the country, cut ties with them as a nation, send them a word a just for once make this a big deal in the world news. 

This skipping few cricket games won’t just help. Take bigger action, like bringing Russia and israel into this and make it a big deal about leaving g20 meetings if Pak is not nominated and declared as a terrorist state by USA and the whole world. Make it a big deal out of this, instead of just wondering and planning whether we need to play cricket or not with them.

Lets not leave it to sports like Davis cup team

playing in Pak or Indian team playing in worle cup after this. Cricket is seriously nothing. Lives of these people who died and have died in the past is more important than a sport match which will be either won or lost and life can continue. Those families who keep losing their loved ones can’t continue their lives that easily. 

Fk the sport at this time and the talk about whether we should worry about Indian team playing or not.

Lets just worry about cutting other ties and making it a damn big deal. Call for emegency meetings with the world leaders. Invite them to India and make them declare Pak terrorist state.

Brit Pakistani are the biggest scum. This bs that overseas Pakistani is a  oh cho cheery Bollywood loving desi needs to stop.

In US and maybe in Canada they don’t have such a big voice. Even here I have seen 2nd gen kids wearing Hijabs and growing beards gradually. These guys are poison.

I have interacted with a few professionally and they seem like nice blokes but that is no different from a prejudiced white guy just getting along for the sake of corporate diversity rules.

These Guys have been brainwashed for so long that, it can’t be undone in a few years. Pakistanis are going to be Pakistanis and won’t have a rational thought. It is no different from South Korea not knowing what to do with North Korean refugees who have been rendered useless due to years of mind fk and putting them in reality shows for their own amusement. 

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Overseas Pakistani aren’t our cocern. Our concern should be to avoid Pakistan, the country, cut ties with them as a nation, send them a word a just for once make this a big deal in the world news. 

This skipping few cricket games won’t just help. Take bigger action, like bringing Russia and israel into this and make it a big deal about leaving g20 meetings if Pak is not nominated and declared as a terrorist state by USA and the whole world. Make it a big deal out of this, instead of just wondering and planning whether we need to play cricket or not with them.

Lets not leave it to sports like Davis cup team

playing in Pak or Indian team playing in worle cup after this. Cricket is seriously nothing. Lives of these people who died and have died in the past is more important than a sport match which will be either won or lost and life can continue. Those families who keep losing their loved ones can’t continue their lives that easily. 

Fk the sport at this time and the talk about whether we should worry about Indian team playing or not.

Lets just worry about cutting other ties and making it a damn big deal. Call for emegency meetings with the world leaders. Invite them to India and make them declare Pak terrorist state.

Of course those actions are necessary but those diplomatic and government level actions, nothing the average Indian or Indian origin guy can do to influence...just have to trust the leaders take necessary actions 

I wasn't even inferring to sports, I am talking about at individual level where Indians abroad happily mingle with Pakistanis because mainly of shared language and culture, and I am pretty sure their (pakistanis) opinion on India will never change and remain indifferent, because at the end what ever shared culture, their Pakistani identity is forged on being a Muslim and have been brought up on a diet of India as a Hindu empire wanting to wipe out Muslims in South Asia, even the educated ones are so bloody ignorant not realising there are more Muslims in India than Pak.

I worked long periods in UK, and seen Indians eating in Pak owned restaurants, buying from Pak owned grocery stores, from work Indians going out with Pak co-workers for dinners and in some cases holidays 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Brit Pakistani are the biggest scum. This bs that overseas Pakistani is a  oh cho cheery Bollywood loving desi needs to stop.

In US and maybe in Canada they don’t have such a big voice. Even here I have seen 2nd gen kids wearing Hijabs and growing beards gradually. These guys are poison.

I have interacted with a few professionally and they seem like nice blokes but that is no different from a prejudiced white guy just getting along for the sake of corporate diversity rules.

These Guys have been brainwashed for so long that, it can’t be undone in a few years. Pakistanis are going to be Pakistanis and won’t have a rational thought. It is no different from South Korea not knowing what to do with North Korean refugees who have been rendered useless due to years of mind fk and putting them in reality shows for their own amusement. 

@Cricketics the above from @maniac Is what I was inferring to, they are all nice guys but inside ALL of them there is inbred hatred for India driven by being taught India represents a Hindu ideology that is fundamentally everything against their Islamic upbringing and Pakistan's existence was to escape this Hindu rule. Even in the US (in my short stints) experience same with the Pak co-workers, ALL would never touch any cakes I or any Indian would bring in for birthdays! But happily chit-chat 

1 hour ago, chewy said:

^^^ though I must caveat, my personal experience with Pak Shia Muslims is different and that sense of inbuilt hatred of India and Hindusim doesn't exist

I am afraid that PURE SHIA Islam teachings are not different than Sunni Islam. It is only this that perhaps normal Shia Muslims don't know the actual Sharaia Rulings (according to their own Imams), or they are also like SUFIS who follow less of Sharia and more of their won PEERS. 

For example, Shia Imams explicitly forbid their followers to eat anything which has been brought by Non Muslims if there is a doubt that they touched that in liquid form. For example, if a Hindu made a cake, then surely he came to touch it in liquid form during the preparation. But if a Hindu bought a cake from any Muslim in Solid form, then they may eat it. 

This ruling came from the Quranic Verse that every Mushrik (Kafir) is IMPURE. 

During university time, one of my Shia friend was not eating what my Hindu friends cooked, although Sunni friends had no problem. in eating it. While  Taiwari Ji (one of my Hindu student) was not eating what Dalit Students cooked. 

5 hours ago, chewy said:

@Cricketics the above from @maniac Is what I was inferring to, they are all nice guys but inside ALL of them there is inbred hatred for India driven by being taught India represents a Hindu ideology that is fundamentally everything against their Islamic upbringing and Pakistan's existence was to escape this Hindu rule. Even in the US (in my short stints) experience same with the Pak co-workers, ALL would never touch any cakes I or any Indian would bring in for birthdays! But happily chit-chat 

I have found Pakistani team mates a bit different here at work and who play cricket here. They have often participated and wished regularly Happy Diwali to me and other Indians.

I think it depends really. There are some good ones or not so brainwashed one I say and then there are some ignorant ones who lile you mentioned.

But yes, most of them overseas are also brainwashed. I think USA still has way better Pak populatiom, whicch is not as brainwashed as the one down in UK or Europe.

At the end of the day, it is their culture. We might look similar and talk sikilar but we are different. We can not lut religion above country, well they can.

This is where I believe you won’t get any better peoole in the world than India, the most tolerant nation of all. Beintolerant has cost us at times, but we indeed are the most tolerant nation. May be its time to be more hard. 

On 2/15/2019 at 11:37 PM, MechEng said:

Muslim-in-Britain-JIN-09.jpg.625543c6e8e09a09fc0707ad66b6ec1f.jpg

Look pencil neck and titty boy trying to be tough :hysterical:. What no vagine hence resorting to abducting women and underage girls. I cant imagine them going against a white guy or a sikh. They will be in the hospital in no time. this is why they end up in gangs. They cant fight alone.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Obviously not educated and indoctrinated in their ideology

True that. Their ideology is  there is an incentive to die.

Lack of education.

Easily accessible terror camps.

Financially messed up nation.

History of rape of female doctor and nurse of same religion in Balochistan.

Too many wrong developments have severely become core parts of their country.

I for one believe that all kids and youth should not be made to use bulbs, tube lights, rods etc when clashes erupt. 

There  these  10 year kids are sent to terror camps and handed guns rather than sending them in proper schools by own parents.

I was a member there a few years ago. Didnt do a lot of posting there. But I can attest the number of Anti-Indian threads in the chitchat was considerable. Lots of Brit Paks there and most of the admins are from that group. There were quite a few posters who used to call Sehwag Sewage. I recall calling Jamshed as Fatshed and my post was immediately deleted. When I asked how my post was deleted, I was told that its a Pakistan forum and there will be certain bias in favor of them. They also removed the Sewage comment but Indians have to report it.

There was this other incidence when some Indian poster was getting riled up by a troll and posting messages. I told him the pak dude was trying to get the mickey out of him and you are commenting against a brick wall. My post was removed without explanation. This clearly suggested they were banking on Indian posters to keep posting there to maximize profit. Also their behavior during the CT final was atrocious. I was just lurking there to see whats happening. All the pent up vileness came out of them in an avalanche. Thats when I made a mental note to myself to not even go there anymore.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I was a member there a few years ago. Didnt do a lot of posting there. But I can attest the number of Anti-Indian threads in the chitchat was considerable. Lots of Brit Paks there and most of the admins are from that group. There were quite a few posters who used to call Sehwag Sewage. I recall calling Jamshed as Fatshed and my post was immediately deleted. When I asked how my post was deleted, I was told that its a Pakistan forum and there will be certain bias in favor of them. They also removed the Sewage comment but Indians have to report it.

There was this other incidence when some Indian poster was getting riled up by a troll and posting messages. I told him the pak dude was trying to get the mickey out of him and you are commenting against a brick wall. My post was removed without explanation. This clearly suggested they were banking on Indian posters to keep posting there to maximize profit. Also their behavior during the CT final was atrocious. I was just lurking there to see whats happening. All the pent up vileness came out of them in an avalanche. Thats when I made a mental note to myself to not even go there anymore.

The only time I posted in PeePee was that there was an attack on SL players during their tour to Pakistan so Pakistan is not safe for international cricket. Got banned immediately :hysterical:

4 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

The only time I posted in PeePee was that there was an attack on SL players during their tour to Pakistan so Pakistan is not safe for international cricket. Got banned immediately :hysterical:

Pakistan will not get home games in few more years. They  did not even play the PSL at home apart from finals last year. Australia has said no, England players declined to participate in PSL finals. India, also part of "Big Three" is not even playing Pakistan in away places. Big Three have choked them for almost a decade now.

26 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

True that. Their ideology is  there is an incentive to die.

Lack of education.

Easily accessible terror camps.

Financially messed up nation.

History of rape of female doctor and nurse of same religion in Balochistan.

Too many wrong developments have severely become core parts of their country.

I for one believe that all kids and youth should not be made to use bulbs, tube lights, rods etc when clashes erupt. 

There  these  10 year kids are sent to terror camps and handed guns rather than sending them in proper schools by own parents.

Too add to that, I had a workmate in US who was a Pak Pashtun. He said there was a Pashtun man who tried to kidnap him when he was a boy and somehow he raised enough ruckus for the man to throw him off his van to save his ass (I mean in the LITERAL sense). You can google Bachebazi if you are not aware of it. This is a tradition that has ancient roots like from Greek times. And what were the greeks most popular for. Their love of warfare and men and boys.

I had another muslim workmate from Bangalore who was commenting on sexual predation of women in some hindu spiritual teachers. I think he was referring to the Osho and Nithyananda types. I came back with the muslims do it too. He said in muslims its far worse. He said they do it with boys when they are young in madrasas. I cant imagine a boy undergoing such trauma who can lose his mind over some religious BS indoctrinated towards him. He could be making up his own stories but that Pashtun guy said it like he meant it.

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Too add to that, I had a workmate in US who was a Pak Pashtun. He said there was a Pashtun man who tried to kidnap him when he was a boy and somehow he raised enough ruckus for the man to throw him off his van to save his ass (I mean in the LITERAL sense). You can google Bachebazi if you are not aware of it. This is a tradition that has ancient roots like from Greek times. And what were the greeks most popular for. Their love of warfare and men and boys.

I had another muslim workmate from Bangalore who was commenting on sexual predation of women in some hindu spiritual teachers. I think he was referring to the Osho and Nithyananda types. I came back with the muslims do it too. He said in muslims its far worse. He said they do it with boys when they are young in madrasas. I cant imagine a boy undergoing such trauma who can lose his mind over some religious BS indoctrinated towards him. He could be making up his own stories but that Pashtun guy said it like he meant it.

Bachhabazi is well known as it is well documented on internet pages, they also have been shown in some  documentary movies on terrorism, they dance for adults as well by wearing ladies clothes and having girlish appearrance. US troops too have mentioned that practice exists in some nations. 

The troops said that even they could not object to bachhabaazi though they found it horrible as they had support from top officials who themselves were into all these. 

Life is horrible in some nations. Not even cricketers want to go to Pakistan. The nation is already on financial terrorism watchlist at initial level. There are people saying due to clashes between their own communities and bomb blasts. Nobody wants to go there on vacations for obvious reasons. It is on avoid list of many European nations. Their prime minister is just a pupett. Probably they hold the elections only to show they are democratic nation but the military takes all the calls. They have so called heroes like Osama and Dar.

30 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Saw a documentary on Netflix about it. It was in the early days of Netflix when we were not exposed to such hard hitting documentaries on a regular basis.

It was so Depressing and disgusting. I Just couldn’t stomach it. Kept getting nightmares for 2 days.

Life is such a wonderful thing but these guys have handed over their small thinking box in control of the wrong people, rather than they thinking for themselves as to what should be the guiding principles of the life. I can understand a kid or a youth being misguided , but even their adults seem to have handed over their brains to separatists and militants. It's shocking to say the least.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Look pencil neck and titty boy trying to be tough :hysterical:. What no vagine hence resorting to abducting women and underage girls. I cant imagine them going against a white guy or a sikh. They will be in the hospital in no time. this is why they end up in gangs. They cant fight alone.

Here's the tussle with Jamaican/Somalis: