Pakistan "retaliates" after IAF violation,loses one F-16

Asim

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Looks like today was not our day.

We will get back at them next time.

You're a moderator on this forum. I find it difficult to believe that you think that this is some sort of game. Are the scores even in your opinion?

India and Pakistan needs to stop this childish behaviour.

Both of them, particularly Pakistan, need to find a proper way to address the terrorist/extremist issue they have. Bombing and fighting each other is not going to help anyone in the long run.

3 minutes ago, bones said:

You're a moderator on this forum. I find it difficult to believe that you think that this is some sort of game. Are the scores even in your opinion?

Both of them, particularly Pakistan, need to find a proper way to address the terrorist/extremist issue they have. Bombing and fighting each other is not going to help anyone in the long run.

You think Pakistan training and sending terrorists to India to blow up people is a game ?

Do you have any idea how long this has been going on ?

Do you have any idea how many people we lose to this  proxy war by this terrorist nation?

We lose more people because of their terrorist acts.

We are already at war. For many decades now.

We have very little option.

Pak is the one that has to stop playing gamed.

Saw a video on twitter where Wing Commander Abhinandan is getting beaten up the locals. Pak soldiers were standing beside them & just yelling "Bas bas". I'm sure Indian civilians would've done the same vice versa. But in the presence of soldiers!! Come on.
He started bleeding after getting beaten very badly. 

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

You think Pakistan training and sending terrorists to India to blow up people is a game ?

Do you have any idea how long this has been going on ?

Do you have any idea how many people we lose to this  proxy war by this terrorist nation?

We lose more people because of their terrorist acts.

We are already at war. For many decades now.

We have very little option.

Pak is the one that has to stop playing gamed.

Let's say the situation is as bad as you say it is now and has been for decades - what good does bombing do?

How many times must the lesson be taught - bombing does no one any good. There are other options that do not require this kind of violence.

Sanctions is one option.

7 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Saw a video on twitter where Wing Commander Abhinandan is getting beaten up the locals. Pak soldiers were standing beside them & just yelling "Bas bas". I'm sure Indian civilians would've done the same vice versa. But in the presence of soldiers!! Come on.
He started bleeding after getting beaten very badly. 

I saw that, extremely infuriating. Safe landing without a scratch on his body and then locals beat him up black and blue with Pak soldiers watching. Bhai hamare paas bhi 93000 POW the 1971 ke baad. We returned them back home with gifts and now this....

Edited by Gollum

3 minutes ago, bones said:

What are the chances of that happening in your opinion?

Pakistan eliminating their terrorists isn't going to happen. Not actively supporting and providing a safe haven to the terrorists would be enough. Then again, it's an open secret that these terrorist organizations are backed up by the Pakistan army as part of a proxy war.

I'm interested to see how India will respond after today's events. It was a small setback today. The events that'll take place now will give us a fair idea on how the the current Government sees itself i.e are we considering ourselves to be a regional superpower or is it just all talk accompanied by chest thumping?

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I saw that, extremely infuriating. Difficult landing without a scratch on his body and then locals beat him up black and blue with Pak soldiers watching. Bhai hamare paas bhi 93000 POW the 1971 ke baad. We returned them back home with gifts and now this....

We deserve this.

2 minutes ago, bones said:

Let's say the situation is as bad as you say it is now and has been for decades - what good does bombing do?

How many times must the lesson be taught - bombing does no one any good. There are other options that do not require this kind of violence.

Sanctions is one option.

One terrorist factory blown up.

Worth it...

Yeah....sanctions will happen too.

Meanwhile the readymade terrorists have to be eliminated. 

Can't expect us to sit back and wait for them to conduct suicide attacks on our citizens.

2 minutes ago, Captain said:

What are the chances of that happening in your opinion?

I don't know - I'm not a politician. That is their job isn't it?

India and other nations need to find non-violent ways to force Pakistan into doing something serious about this.

I don't believe violence is the solution - it never was and never will be.

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I saw that, extremely infuriating. Difficult landing without a scratch on his body and then locals beat him up black and blue with Pak soldiers watching.

I hope that they have the decency to return him just like Flight Lt. K.Nachiketa during 1999 Kargil war. 

Bhai hamare paas bhi 93000 POW the 1971 ke baad. We returned them back home with gifts and now this....

We should've handed them over to the Bangladeshis.

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I saw that, extremely infuriating. Difficult landing without a scratch on his body and then locals beat him up black and blue with Pak soldiers watching. Bhai hamare paas bhi 930000 POW the 1971 ke baad. We returned them back home with gifts and now this....

We are not the same people .

That is their culture.

Thinking after war hysteria, Lets not dishearten our selves. We lost one jet. They lost one jet.

We have one pilot in their custody. Since he has been on tele, Its allmost official acknowldgement hence he will and must be returned via red cross. We are not sure about fate of their Pilot.

They have tried to attack our military installation. Lets do some diplomatic work and respond to aggression accordingly