Gautam Gambhir officially joins BJP

Turning_track

Best news of the day!! So happy for him!!! He will make a great MP. 

On the other hand, my favorite non-cricketing sportsman in the world, Vijender Singh... WTH bro!! Haryane ka naam duba dia...

Why in the world he would join Congress... I mean, if you look at his posts till last year, his ideologies aligned with BJP and then he joins Congress just a year before elections.. The guy lost so much respect and fans.. I for one Unliked his facebook page:giggle:

At least one MP who will speak up for our armed forces and their families. And not for optics or votebank, Gambo seriously identifies with this noble cause, his foundation sponsors education of children of our martyrs even covering children of fallen Kashmiri cops. 

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

At least one MP who will speak up for our armed forces and their families. And not for optics or votebank, Gambo seriously identifies with this noble cause, his foundation sponsors education of children of our martyrs even covering children of fallen Kashmiri cops. 

That’s great but from the impression we get of him from his cricketing days, he has too much of a thin skin which is not good for politics. Will he be able to learn and sustain remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

That’s great but from the impression we get of him from his cricketing days, he has too much of a thin skin which is not good for politics. Will he be able to learn and sustain remains to be seen.

He's 37, a kid by politician standards. Of course he will learn to manage his temperament better, the world of politics will teach him that. Good to have that fire, only needs to learn to control it.