Dhoni you arrogant SOB!

King Tendulkar

22 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Only way you show that you care about playing for India is scoring hundreds which Dhoni can only dream off, that’s what Tendulkar did ..even If it was a little slow reaching 90s .

He was much faster than dhoni for sure. And what a bloody hypocrite you are. Tendulkar struggling in his old age was bad after a great career but dhoni struggling 10 times more and losing us overseas matches is ok? I am always called you a hypocrite for your double standards and you haven't changed an iota in this regards. There was a point you use to call others out for supporting player over indian team and look at you now 

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Yup!! When you can't save dhonis *ss just drag in tendulkar :phehe:

Expected this typical ...hootiyagiri from dhoni chamchas like you!!

Oh he was that way before he was a dhoni fan. He has a history of latching onto any player to put down sachin, he started from dravid, sehwag etc and now landed on dhoni

Arguing with umpires is common in other sports. Maybe time for Cricket to hold it's umpires to a higher level?

That said, if the main umpire said no-ball, I believe it is within the side umpire's rights to help reverse it. So, not sure this much drama from Dhoni was warranted in this case.

12 minutes ago, yoda said:

Arguing with umpires is common in other sports. Maybe time for Cricket to hold it's umpires to a higher level?

That said, if the main umpire said no-ball, I believe it is within the side umpire's rights to help reverse it. So, not sure this much drama from Dhoni was warranted in this case.

He's buying a 2 match ban! He's  been struggling for fitness and I think being disciplined looks better in his books than having to sit out injured!

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Storming on to the pitch like that to try and get umpire to change decsion

Shouting at an umpire.  Trying to bully and use his politcal power

Should be staright 10 game ban! 

Pathetic for India and when for csk acting lile life and death

Dhoni is a disgrace

For those saying no passion for India:

Oh sorry, didn't mean to give you all cognitive dissonance :((

Also, please note that Bruce Oxenford stars in both the instances. FIXING! :omg:

Edited by flamy

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

For a moment I seriously thought he would hit that umpire. The way he barged in and literally fuming....I thought kahi punch wunch na maarde.

What I dont understand is....Dhoni has achieved everything in life. The world recognizes him as a great leader who is uber cool in pressure situations and a role model to future young aspiring players. Why on earth would you want to lose that legacy in a meaningless match of a meaningless league? Its beyond me :facepalm:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Emoshnul ho gaya thoda.

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

He was much faster than dhoni for sure. And what a bloody hypocrite you are. Tendulkar struggling in his old age was bad after a great career but dhoni struggling 10 times more and losing us overseas matches is ok? I am always called you a hypocrite for your double standards and you haven't changed an iota in this regards. There was a point you use to call others out for supporting player over indian team and look at you now 

Don’t give a fuk about what you think . Look at the abuses dhoni is getting here from some low life tendulkar fans , am a hypocrite cos am defending him here ? 

Dhoni fined 50% of his match fees and he accepts it coolly. :cool:

He even smiled about it in the post-match interview. 

I can understand people like @King Tendulkar and @Laaloo think he is superhuman, but he is not... so got moved in the heat of the moment from this side of the boundary to that side of the boundary, and now gracefully accepts fine after he has regained his rarely lost composure.

:heart:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26500023/ms-dhoni-fined-50-percent-match-fees-umpiring-outburst

1 hour ago, flamy said:

Dhoni fined 50% of his match fees and he accepts it coolly. :cool:

He even smiled about it in the post-match interview. 

I can understand people like @King Tendulkar and @Laaloo think he is superhuman, but he is not... so got moved in the heat of the moment from this side of the boundary to that side of the boundary, and now gracefully accepts fine after he has regained his rarely lost composure.

:heart:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26500023/ms-dhoni-fined-50-percent-match-fees-umpiring-outburst

GHanta 

thats a slap on the wrist just like the 2 year ban where they were still alllowed to play

what a disgrace 

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Harsh Thakor is everywhere. I am a big horse racing fan and joined a horse racing forum in UK recently. Harsh Thakor is there too....asking abou 10 best horses to ever run in the history :cantstop:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

http://creative.sulekha.com/25-best-batsman-of-all_548885_blog

Damn.. He didn't miss Sulekka as well 

In 2011 Eng and Aus and in 2014 overseas cycle in SENA when BCCI was foolishly stubborn against DRS we had multiple game changing decisions that went  against Us but not a single peep by captain fool  and now for a dumb noball he storms on the pitch  as if he wants to kill the umpire. 

Everything scresms  fake about him. This “cool”

thing or being a “finisher” is just a marketing hype 

Edited by Global.Baba