Easter bomb blasts in Sri Lanka

FischerTal

38 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Just saw a WhatsApp forward video of this bomb blast....very disturbing video. 

I have also seen one video. 

Khoon Rang Lata Hai. 

It may be true, but how long will it take more to bring the change? How many more innocents have to die? 

1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

Look there's no point having a go at Alam_Dar he's at least trying to have a debate about religion. Have you seen some of the cucks on PP suggesting Buddhists, Tamils, Hindus or even Modi orchestrated this :facepalm:

I can assure you that members at PP are the most educated Pakistanis. 

You are welcome to the Urdu Pakistani forums/groups, where directly the students of Madrasas are taking part in discussions in Urdu language. And believe me, they are many folds more extremist and Jahils than PP, many times more hatred filled, and they come up with many times more conspiracy theories than PP. 

23 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

This is a common disease of hatred filled minds, where they take their own meanings from others words/actions. 

Since when no condemnation here in words automatically means that person is supporting the terrorist attacks, and not grieved at it in his heart, or busy in his life, or refuting the Muslims on other places which are more important than simply writing few words of condemnation here? 

And would you have accepted that I am against Muslim terrorism if I had written few words of condemnation here? 
Answer is NO.

If I write whole day pages of condemnation here, still you are not going to change your opinion. 

Whatever I do, when your mind is filled with hatred against others, then you could never see the other side or understand them while I have already hundreds of times condemned extremist Islam here. When you ever changed you mind after that? Still I stayed filthy Muslim Pakistani for you. 

So please, carry on with your abuses. This disease of hatred will bring you down to the level of those same extremist Muslims, to whom you condemn. 

While I understand your frustration, you have to also understand why people are angry and furious with muslims in general.What I sensed in Pulwama attacks from reactions from Pakistan was, we have lost 1000s of lives to terror also.That retarded logic wherein majority of Pakistanis were justfying innocent loss of lives.

Those same idiots are not able to use that excuse now as this happened in SL.

Muslims need to stop spreading hatredness in the name of Jihad.Violence is never the answer for anything.

Edited by putrevus

12 minutes ago, putrevus said:

While I understand your frustration, you have to also understand why people are angry and furious with muslims in general.What I sensed in Pulwama attacks from reactions from Pakistan was, we have lost 1000s of lives to terror also.That retarded logic wherein majority of Pakistanis were justfying innocent loss of lives.

Those same idiots are not able to use that excuse now as this happened in SL.

Muslims need to stop spreading hatredness in the name of Jihad.Violence is never the answer for anything.

I think you don't know that I am an ex-Muslim and I left Islam couple of years ago. Therefore, I fully understand why people are angry and furious while I am myself angry and furious upon the teachings of Islam and the bloodshed due to it's hatred teachings. 

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

I think you don't know that I am an ex-Muslim and I left Islam couple of years ago. Therefore, I fully understand why people are angry and furious while I am myself angry and furious upon the teachings of Islam and the bloodshed due to it's hatred teachings. 

Are you from Pakistan, if yes, have you seen the difference in people's reaction to Pulwama and this one.

35 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

You still have hangover of izlamic brainwashing as reflected in most of your comments

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

I can assure you that members at PP are the most educated Pakistanis. 

You are welcome to the Urdu Pakistani forums/groups, where directly the students of Madrasas are taking part in discussions in Urdu language. And believe me, they are many folds more extremist and Jahils than PP, many times more hatred filled, and they come up with many times more conspiracy theories than PP

I was talking about Indians suggesting the possibility, some of them did. As for PP, a lot of them aren't from Pak (from UK, US, Canada et al) & talk as if they know the politics & ground realities of South Asia better than people living here!

Yes & that's fine as long as the vast majority of people are turning to science & leaving religion behind, sadly that's not the case in Pak. Conspiracy theories are a favorite pass time of desi population but so long you don't take them too seriously or act upon them, hurting others, they are ignorable as far as I'm concerned.

49 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are you from Pakistan, if yes, have you seen the difference in people's reaction to Pulwama and this one.

Yes, im my observation there is a HUGE difference. 

Pulwama case is Religious+Political+Nationalism .... thus perhaps 80%+ Pakistanis believe it is Halal to kill Indian soldiers in Kashmir.

While SL case is only Religious one ... thus perhaps only 10%  extreme religious Pakistanis are supporting such attacks according to religious point of view. Some 30-40% (so called moderate ones) are busy in conspiracy theories. While some 50%  are directly condemning it. 

3 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Look there's no point having a go at Alam_Dar he's at least trying to have a debate about religion. Have you seen some of the cucks on PP suggesting Buddhists, Tamils, Hindus or even Modi orchestrated this :facepalm:

You also have guys like that Ashok Swine doing the same! I also stand by the observation that US is largely responsible for this in a lot of ways, especially after their never ending wars of Iraq & Afghanistan.

Ashok Swain suffers from dhimmi virus. This virus is spreading in Europe to an extent where once in UK Cadbury instead of branding chocolate eggs as Easter eggs for the festival they just went with "Cadbury eggs" as the name of chocolates, the reason being they did not want to offend minorities. 

EDIT: I agree with US part. Modern terrorism is their creation in alliance with Zia Ul Haq and ISI to defeat Soviet Union in Afghanistan. 

Edited by MechEng

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

This is a common disease of hatred filled minds, where they take their own meanings from others words/actions. 

Since when no condemnation here in words automatically means that person is supporting the terrorist attacks, and not grieved at it in his heart, or busy in his life, or refuting the Muslims on other places which are more important than simply writing few words of condemnation here? 

And would you have accepted that I am against Muslim terrorism if I had written few words of condemnation here? 
Answer is NO.

If I write whole day pages of condemnation here, still you are not going to change your opinion. 

Whatever I do, when your mind is filled with hatred against others, then you could never see the other side or understand them while I have already hundreds of times condemned extremist Islam here. When you ever changed you mind after that? Still I stayed filthy Muslim Pakistani for you. 

So please, carry on with your abuses. This disease of hatred will bring you down to the level of those same extremist Muslims, to whom you condemn. 

I generally feel that you have no understanding about Indian realities but your last bolded para is 100% correct. If we let this go unchecked what you said could become a reality someday in future and I'm afraid of that. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Answer is NO.

Aww, a p@ki playing victim in a thread on a massacre by Islamic terrorists, how cute! 

For the record, no one has called u such names as u suggest. What they & I have done is call out your hinduphobia which equates a hint of saffron with radical islamic terror, even when they're light years apart in any aspect.

But this isn't surprising, since you pathalogical liars are bound to come up with fresh vitriol when ur first set of lies r called out.

'The preliminary investigations have revealed that what happened in Sri Lanka [on Sunday] was in retaliation for the attack against Muslims in Christchurch,' state minister of defence Ruwan Wijewardene told parliament.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Ashok Swain suffers from dhimmi virus. This virus is spreading in Europe to an extent where once in UK Cadbury instead of branding chocolate eggs as Easter eggs for the festival they just went with "Cadbury eggs" as the name of chocolates, the reason being they did not want to offend minorities. 

EDIT: I agree with US part. Modern terrorism is their creation in alliance with Zia Ul Haq and ISI to defeat Soviet Union in Afghanistan. 

Palestinians say hello. 

Just now, Texy said:

'The preliminary investigations have revealed that what happened in Sri Lanka [on Sunday] was in retaliation for the attack against Muslims in Christchurch,' state minister of defence Ruwan Wijewardene told parliament.

So lets blow up hotels and churches in Sri Lanka, 15,000 kms away from NZ, due to a white supremacist shooting up a mosque ?

Ok.

I have had terrible service from China Eastern Airlines in the past. I shall now proceed to beat up the next Cuban dude i can find due to it.

#JihadiLogic.