NDTV Journalism

sergio04

On 6/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, Gollum said:

Modi will personally wish her best of luck, invite her to his residence for dinner and post the photos to troll us. 

Since BJP arrived in 2014, NDTV lost its access, and is struggling.

Prannoy roy and co. are in deep sh*t: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/ndtv-founders-detained-at-city-airport-roys-say-fake-case/articleshow/70609683.cms

On 6/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, coffee_rules said:

They are not able to pay salaries to their staff. All rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

How much does an associate professor make at harvard? Naukraani karegi kya...she has no experience or peer-reviewed papers.

I think Rubbish Kumar is NDTV's most valuable asset. He's very eloquent, and unlike many in the indian media - knows how to make a point without sounding like an alarmist idiot. Of course, many of his arguments are rubbish, but i'm sure uninformed viewers would find him convincing.

5 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

I think Rubbish Kumar is NDTV's most valuable asset. He's very eloquent, and unlike many in the indian media - knows how to make a point without sounding like an alarmist idiot. Of course, many of his arguments are rubbish, but i'm sure uninformed viewers would find him convincing.

That's what he feast on....In Bihar most of these guys are politically very active and good with general awareness. Khali baithey college me politics hi hoti hai some of them are very eloquent speakers like Rabbish and their next destination typically is mass com or political studies from JNU . Baatey bananey me they are experts even if you see chutiya kanhaiya look how he waves his talks as if how sensative he is for poor and backward  but from inside they are as corrouot as any other politician.

On 6/18/2020 at 3:44 AM, maniac said:

Tics,sandy,Vibhash and beetleji are all liberals at heart :)

Make @coffee_rules  or @Gollum a mod.

I would have suggested @Laaloo but then it is only fair to balance it out by making @velu but do we need 2 of those guys :giggle: (jk guys :) )

I am labelled as RW outside ICF. 

And that feeling is so strong that one of my long time friend asked me I would be ready to marry a girl if she is a liberal or congress supporter. 

On 6/17/2020 at 12:06 PM, raki05 said:

That's what he feast on....In Bihar most of these guys are politically very active and good with general awareness. Khali baithey college me politics hi hoti hai some of them are very eloquent speakers like Rabbish and their next destination typically is mass com or political studies from JNU . Baatey bananey me they are experts even if you see chutiya kanhaiya look how he waves his talks as if how sensative he is for poor and backward  but from inside they are as corrouot as any other politician.

Kanhaiya kumar's arguments are from the 1930s. 

To be fair, most of India's 'secularists' are stuck in the 1930s. This is probably why most of india's so called 'intellectuals' have to study overseas.

CEO Of Karan Johar's Dharma Productions Joins Sushant Rajput Death Probe

Just look at that headline :hysterical:. They are being investigated but the headline is made to look like some major activists have joined some movement lol.

I mean it’s one thing to have a political leaning but how can this channel be so anti-India by going against everything that Indian public demand.