England vs Pak 3rd ODI

Just now, putrevus said:

358 should not be walk in the park. This is ridiculous , pitches cannot be this bad.

not sure if you're watching the match or not but you're right. It should not be this easy, however the bowlers are throwing alot of freebies, combine that with bad fielding, this is the result. 

Just now, Zero_Unit said:

not sure if you're watching the match or not but you're right. It should not be this easy, however the bowlers are throwing alot of freebies, combine that with bad fielding, this is the result. 

I know Pakistani bowling stinks, those morons got very very lucky in CT17 . 

50 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

I don't know whats more boring. Pak's superstar bowling lineup or these tea sipping commentators with their boring tone. Barestow just hit a 6, guy is commenting as if he blocked the ball and no run was taken. 

Much rather that than Danny Morrison screaming IT'S A MAXIMUM. THAT'S OUTTA HERE BABY!!!!! in my earhole 

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

I don't know whats more boring. Pak's superstar bowling lineup or these tea sipping commentators with their boring tone. Barestow just hit a 6, guy is commenting as if he blocked the ball and no run was taken. 

Actually a block would be more exciting than a six in one day cricket these days. It's such a rare occurrence.