Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack

Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack

• Yes
    • No, but I will watch Ind-Pak game
    • No, I wont watch any games involving Pak

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2019 at 05:32 AM

5 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

People here are saying that Pakistanis are brainwashed to hate India but when you come to this forum, it seems other way round

Well it's true that we hate Pakistan but not because we're brainwashed. Our establishment has no reason to brainwash us against Pakistan because here,  the power of governance lies with the government not the military. In Pakistan the army and ISI are involved in the power holding of the state. They need anti India propaganda to keep their awaam deluded that their army is the real Savior of their pak land  , not the government. 

@sandeep Dude it was a yes or no question. You typed an essay to "not strengthen" anti-Indian factions and called me a 12 yr old chronologically. Whatever that means. You have brought it to this level. If you don't want to understand my point, I cant bother to explain myself to you. I have explained it to others. Some of them got it others not so much. You want to have a soft corner with them. Thats entirely up to you. Just dont expect it to end well. I'll let you have the last word. I'm out

8 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

People here are saying that Pakistanis are brainwashed to hate India but when you come to this forum, it seems other way round. Same is in uni as well. Pakistanis mind their own business and enjoy their lives whereas Indians are always talking about deshbhakti and forgot to tell how they were celebrating "air strike" but went shunned when their pilot got captured. Few deshbhakts were even on verge of getting expelled due to their deshbhakti against Pakistanis. Mirpuri Pakistanis are something which I would avoid because they are deshbhakts and hate India but people from mainland Pakistan like Lahore or Karachi don't hate India and in fact have Indian friends as well

The loudest on forums tend to be extremists.  And there is a lot of pent-up anger and frustration at the 30+ years of terrorism unleashed by PakMil mafia on India.   

Majority of expat Indians and Pakistanis get along fine, for obvious reasons.  Most of those friends tend to avoid political discussions.  

People from mainland Pakistan may not "hate" India, but there is a lot of support and defensiveness around the likes of Hafiz Saeed and his fellow murderers.  Why don't more Pakistani government representatives or public figures speak up against those kinds of criminals?  Because they know its unpopular, and probably dangerous.    Pakistan is being ripped off and exploited by a mafia organization that hides itself behind its army uniform.  And it is fooling its own people in the name of patriotism.  But a lot of Pakistanis are willing to go along with this farce.  

From an Indian perspective, even the silent majority of average 'non-hating Pakistanis, are supporting murderers and terrorists - in the name of defending your country.  This is a major problem.  

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

The loudest on forums tend to be extremists.  And there is a lot of pent-up anger and frustration at the 30+ years of terrorism unleashed by PakMil mafia on India.   

Majority of expat Indians and Pakistanis get along fine, for obvious reasons.  Most of those friends tend to avoid political discussions.  

People from mainland Pakistan may not "hate" India, but there is a lot of support and defensiveness around the likes of Hafiz Saeed and his fellow murderers.  Why don't more Pakistani government representatives or public figures speak up against those kinds of criminals?  Because they know its unpopular, and probably dangerous.    Pakistan is being ripped off and exploited by a mafia organization that hides itself behind its army uniform.  And it is fooling its own people in the name of patriotism.  But a lot of Pakistanis are willing to go along with this farce.  

From an Indian perspective, even the silent majority of average 'non-hating Pakistanis, are supporting murderers and terrorists - in the name of defending your country.  This is a major problem.  

Most of the Pakistani students dont even know about Hafiz Saeed or any other Kashmiri terrorist. Most of them were not even aware of any attack in India until they were told by Indians. No one gives a flying eff about Kashmir here in UK because most of the Pakistani students here are from elite family and same about other rich Pakistanis as well, they dont care about Kashmir. Elite Pakistanis are not patriotic at all. The biggest shock for me was when an Indian guy here was hating on me because I got along with European friends and he himself couldn't get out of his own Indian circle. It depends on the person as well. I have a lot of Indian friends as well and most of them are nice and know Pakistanis as well who are overtly Islamic and patriot and were calling me out for not fasting so there are sides of every coin

7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Most of the Pakistani students dont even know about Hafiz Saeed or any other Kashmiri terrorist. Most of them were not even aware of any attack in India until they were told by Indians. No one gives a flying eff about Kashmir here in UK because most of the Pakistani students here are from elite family and same about other rich Pakistanis as well, they dont care about Kashmir. Elite Pakistanis are not patriotic at all. The biggest shock for me was when an Indian guy here was hating on me because I got along with European friends and he himself couldn't get out of his own Indian circle. It depends on the person as well. I have a lot of Indian friends as well and most of them are nice and know Pakistanis as well who are overtly Islamic and patriot and were calling me out for not fasting so there are sides of every coin

Something tells me that you make stuff along as you keep typing. I may be wrong :dontknow:

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

People here are saying that Pakistanis are brainwashed to hate India but when you come to this forum, it seems other way round. Same is in uni as well. Pakistanis mind their own business and enjoy their lives whereas Indians are always talking about deshbhakti and forgot to tell how they were celebrating "air strike" but went shunned when their pilot got captured. Few deshbhakts were even on verge of getting expelled due to their deshbhakti against Pakistanis. Mirpuri Pakistanis are something which I would avoid because they are deshbhakts and hate India but people from mainland Pakistan like Lahore or Karachi don't hate India and in fact have Indian friends as well

Pakistan is home to 22 UN-designated terrorist entities and nearly half of all the UN-listed individual terrorists. Many of whom who are deployed to instigate trouble in India, especially Kashmir. 3 wars and 1 conflict (Kargil) started by Pakistan, we have lost tens of thousands of our countrymen due to Pak state sponsored terrorism just in the last 3 decades. Not hard to see where the dislike/hate is coming from.

The hate wasn't there till a few years back, but there is a limit to everything, 26/11 was the final straw and even Congress had to put a full stop to relations with the troublesome neighbor, even Congress !!!! Unofficial IPL ban and bilateral cricket stopped during their reign itself. If Pakistan can mend its ways I see no reason why Indians won't change their attitude but ball is firmly in Pak's court, PakMil to be precise. Forget everything else, if Pak truly cares about Kashmiris they would put a halt to their nefarious activities and the region would see more peace, is peace in PakMil's interest? Answer is no, how else would they justify their importance before the gullible awam?

Edited by Gollum
1 hour ago, Lannister said:

Do you watch Bangladesh matches with same interest? Why not Scotland? This obsession with anything Pakistan is cringe-worthy. 

Scotland isnt in world cup and yes while i wont watch more than 10% of any match i will follow every team during world cup. ICC events are the only events which most cricket fans follow in its entirety and yes that includes pak games.