Post election meltdown thread

Gollum

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

Unfortunately, the reports of Ministry of Minority Affairs (whose link you gave above) have reports only in Hindi.

Therefore, I am unable to see the share of Muslims in Jobs during BJP era. 

The pdf file has the report in English too. Its not the share but the increment in Government jobs across communities that is captured, among many other things.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:45 AM, Gollum said:

This. Muh pe illiterate, fascist, fanatics, terrorists bol rahe hai votero ko. 2024 I can safely write that whoever be the PM candidate, opposition is losing again. Yeh jutias (sorry cant help it) log kabhi nahi sudherenge.

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Your opinion is welcome, but I stell beg to differ.

For me denying this  official Report of commission  is same like Muslims are blaming EVMs. 

Your personal observation may have great value for you, but I see then all Muslims presenting their observation that this report is true about they having only 5-6% jobs in government and decreasing more and more under BJP. 

And I believe that present RW majority mindset is actually not even apologetic upon this situation, and they would not hesitate to even make it ZERO as they perceive ALL Muslims to be a threat to India and traitors. 

In my opinion, not WHOLE blame lies upon Muslims, but far right Hindutva leanings also has it's big share in the present polarization of Indian society. 

These are not only Liberal Muslims, but these are also all of Hindu Liberals who have been an oxymoron for RW (actually all these Secularists are Traitors too just like all the Muslims for the RW). 
BJP has not shown the ability to unite the Indian society, but there is extreme hatred present today in the extreme polarized Indian society. 

Liberal Muslims are far more bigoted than a bigoted Hindu.

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Thanks Mariyam for the correction. 

Nevertheless, I feel more satisfied if you could provide me with any report which present these facts precisely. 

It is like this that I remember reading a column in Indian newspaper, which was telling the opposite i.e. the number of Muslims in goverment jobs is still decreasing. I don't remember how old that article was and about which years it was talking. 

As mariyam, number of Muslims in govt jobs has nothing to do with govt but to do with education and ability to clear exams to get those jobs. No one India gets jobs based on religion but based on his performance in competitive exams irrespective of the religion.

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

@Mariyam

Sachar Report came in 2006

Follow up report came in 2014 (known as Kundu Committee). Link

If Modi made any such commission for further studies during his era, that I don't know. But the Kundu committee report is presenting no betterment of Muslim community, but only decrease in their living standards, which is even much worse than Dalits at moment. 

Modi came only in 2014. It was upa from 2004 to 2014.

9 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

@Mariyam

Sachar Report came in 2006

Follow up report came in 2014 (known as Kundu Committee). Link

If Modi made any such commission for further studies during his era, that I don't know. But the Kundu committee report is presenting no betterment of Muslim community, but only decrease in their living standards, which is even much worse than Dalits at moment. 

You being a foreigner probably have no clue about Indian Muslims.  Not surprising that you post something which is far away from truth.

(1)Indian Muslims who are engineers, doctors, financial analysts, managers in their professions are earning well so as the fulfill their basic needs as well as live a lavish life. Education percentage of Indian Muslims is much better than education percentage of Muslims in Pakistan. Hence Indian Muslims are more liberated in their lifestyle and it can be seen in their acceptance of normal dressing, indulgence in social parties with colleagues or friends etc.This education factor enables Indian Muslims to earn more than their brethren in other Islamic countries But somehow you are stuck to pointing out the lack of earnings of the uneducated minority in India. Well even uneducated people from majority in India do not have their own homes and struggle to meet ends. Government cannot take people to school forcibly.

(2)Indian Muslims do not show your traits. They integrate well with the majority. You can see kids from minority celebrate holi and Diwali festivals.

(3)Indian muslim are well alive in India and are more safe compared to more than 10 lakhs of muslins who have died in Islamic nations since 2000 due to wars by other countries to neutralize terror or I eternal civil wars.

14 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

You being a foreigner probably have no clue about Indian Muslims.  Not surprising that you post something which is far away from truth.

(1)Indian Muslims who are engineers, doctors, financial analysts, managers in their professions are earning well so as the fulfill their basic needs as well as live a lavish life. Education percentage of Indian Muslims is much better than education percentage of Muslims in Pakistan. Hence Indian Muslims are more liberated in their lifestyle and it can be seen in their acceptance of normal dressing, indulgence in social parties with colleagues or friends etc.This education factor enables Indian Muslims to earn more than their brethren in other Islamic countries But somehow you are stuck to pointing out the lack of earnings of the uneducated minority in India. Well even uneducated people from majority in India do not have their own homes and struggle to meet ends. Government cannot take people to school forcibly.

(2)Indian Muslims do not show your traits. They integrate well with the majority. You can see kids from minority celebrate holi and Diwali festivals.

(3)Indian muslim are well alive in India and are more safe compared to more than 10 lakhs of muslins who have died in Islamic nations since 2000 due to wars by other countries to neutralize terror or I eternal civil wars.

Is it intentional strategy to blame the wrong doings of Pakistan and Muslims upon me? Ok, you are free to do it, but I have nothing to do with it. 

Few Indian Muslims may be enjoying good time, but Sachar report and Kundu report are presenting horrible facts about the situation of Muslims as a whole in India as compared to other communities (even worst than Dalits according to both of these reports). 

Why does an atheist who left Islam care about Muslims in other countries.

Why not encourage Muslims in India to leave their religion and become atheist too, to better their lives!?

Like most say Pakistani Muslims (incl. Former muslims) are brainwashed as they come, with inherent hatred especially for Hindus and India.

And let's be honest, an atheist can never be a secular, it's a bloody oxymoron 

2 hours ago, chewy said:

Why not encourage Muslims in India to leave their religion and become atheist too, to better their lives!?

Like most say Pakistani Muslims (incl. Former muslims) are brainwashed as they come, with inherent hatred especially for Hindus and India.

There is probably no higher office position in India which has not been held by a Muslim. Heck, even that fixer Azharuddin captained our cricket team in 3 world cups.

Every Baki wants Muslims all over the world to have "rights", while this is how Hindus are treated in Pigistan. Beghairat suwwars.

4 hours ago, chewy said:

Before being an atheist, I feel I am a Humanist. 

This this this humanism in me which made me first to hate Islamic practices which were unjust (even I was Muslim at that time). 

Atheism came only later and was based upon study of many years. But for humanism, I didn't need any time. It was simply the NATURE which was guiding me about Justice and what could be right and what could be wrong.

I don't care about extremist Muslim, but I worry only about normal Muslims who only want to live in peace. It would be a crime if they are being killed due to the wrong doings of the extremist Muslims. 

4 hours ago, chewy said:

Very valid question. And this is my first aim too. And for that I am writing stuff against Islam as religion as much as possible. 

Unfortunately, our team got broken after the operation against Atheists in Pakistan. 

4 hours ago, chewy said:

I love India and want to see it making progress. 

It is not about Hinduism, but it is about extremism for me. I don't like extremism, either it is from Muslim, or from a Hindu, or from Natenyahu, or from a Christian. 

4 hours ago, chewy said:

Why?

I don't see absolutely no problem in it?

Actually, it is like this that RW religious people find it extremely difficult to be Secular. They almost always want to impose their religious values in one way or the other. 

While criticizing religions or extremism is not against secularism. 

1 hour ago, motomaverick said:

There is probably no higher office position in India which has not been held by a Muslim. Heck, even that fixer Azharuddin captained our cricket team in 3 world cups.

Every Baki wants Muslims all over the world to have "rights", while this is how Hindus are treated in Pigistan. Beghairat suwwars.

I have been here at this discussion form for a long time. 

People blame me of all these wrong doings of Pakistanis.

But I ask them to show me one post of mine where I have ever supported any wrong doing of Pakistan. But they are unable to show any instance where I have ever supported Pakistan. 

Criticizing wrong doings of extremism of Hindutva does not mean that I automatically support the wrong doings of the fake peacefuls. They both are wrong, while the peacefuls taking the lead by miles. Actually, the main blame goes upon the peacefuls, while Hindutva started as "reaction". But it didn't stay in limits, and itself became a problem, and behaving same what same as the peacefuls. 

Edited by Alam_dar

@Alam_dar

Since you mention the Sachar Committee reports. The take out for me is as follows;

Muslims in India are a highly urban community ( in terms of % of population living in urban areas) vis a vis, say the Hindus.

Hence there are certain HDI indices; where the community (if you can call a group of 17-18cr people as one) does well. However, on vital metrics- like number of graduates, number of post graduates etc the community lags behind. Mom and pop shops are still preferable to the *urban* Muslim than a white collared job. These things are only changing recently.

Low participation in government jobs is mainly a fallout of this mindset. Not just government jobs. But in premier institutes of the nation like the AIIMS, NLUs, GLC, IIMs, ISB and Bajaj B School ( sorry IIT walas, you guys aren't a top institute at all) etc the percentage of Muslims is far lesser than their national representation.

Edited by Mariyam

17 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@Alam_darBut in premier institutes of the nation like the AIIMS, NLUs, GLC, IIMs, ISB and Bajaj B School ( sorry IIT walas, you guys aren't a top institute at all) etc 

IITs are premier institutes of the nation.  :eviltongue:

12 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Is it intentional strategy to blame the wrong doings of Pakistan and Muslims upon me? Ok, you are free to do it, but I have nothing to do with it. 

Few Indian Muslims may be enjoying good time, but Sachar report and Kundu report are presenting horrible facts about the situation of Muslims as a whole in India as compared to other communities (even worst than Dalits according to both of these reports). 

Where did I blame you for what has happened in middle East in many Islamic nations . I just said minorities are more safe in India than in countries where their population is in majority.

It's not few Muslims who are enjoying life in India. If you were an Indian resident you would see educated people from minority are living a good free life here . Your posts about life of minorities in India are far away from truth but it is understood as you are just relying on media news to form an opinion.