India is not Hindi-Speaking States Alone, Says DMK Chief Stalin

randomGuy

7 hours ago, G_B_ said:

The message to the Tamil people from me is clear. You are a recipient state with water flowing in from your neighbouring southern states. In one of the states the BJP has swept. Elections are over. Build bridges. 

Just wonderin Lol who are f are you ? message from me apparently who are you again ?  And reparian law is of common law heritage, both sides have rights.

People do vote for communal (anti Hindu) and/or caste-ist parties such as RJD, SP, BSP , TMC etc. Somehow you won't find supporters of their agenda here on online forums (supposedly educated folks).

DMK is equally bad or worse with hindi-hate and Dravidian divisive politics. But supposedly educated Tamil will come on ICF to defend that. I have no words for him except shameless, narrowminded, thick in the head, moron.

7 hours ago, Lannister said:

Yes, asking for an equal representation of each state is pathetic for you, since you and your ilk are reaping benefits from the current system. What do you even care. 

It is pathetic and i explained why and you ran away.

You speaking language A over language B has nothing to do with having more or less say in how a NATION is run. 

Linguistic difference is the basis of having a state. Not having greater/lesser say in how the nation is run.

And Hindi speaking states have less representation than they should have in the parliament. This is a fact, which is why a non-Hindi lik me can say it. 

You have nothing more than nonsense, which is why you continue to run away from basic nation-state policy and our own damn constitution. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

It is pathetic and i explained why and you ran away.

You speaking language A over language B has nothing to do with having more or less say in how a NATION is run. 

Linguistic difference is the basis of having a state. Not having greater/lesser say in how the nation is run.

And Hindi speaking states have less representation than they should have in the parliament. This is a fact, which is why a non-Hindi lik me can say it. 

You have nothing more than nonsense, which is why you continue to run away from basic nation-state policy and our own damn constitution. 

Not more or less, but an equal representation. If we had an equal representation for each state, policies like Hindi Imposition wouldn't have started. 

It's just getting boring hearing the same old cliches from you. Constitution. Citizenship. Nation. While trying to ignore the fundamental reasons why our country exists, just because it suits your agenda. 

Edited by Lannister

13 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Wife bashing, husband being the sole decision maker in the house, says that north indians are more misogynistic "on an average". That is a sign of regression. I know of incidents personally regarding this. Racism exists on both sides, but probably a bit more in the North. What about the term madrasi to refer all south indians? Who coined the term then? 

Madrasi means who lives in Madras or TN, not whole south. How it is derogatory or racist?

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

People do vote for communal (anti Hindu) and/or caste-ist parties such as RJD, SP, BSP , TMC etc. Somehow you won't find supporters of their agenda here on online forums (supposedly educated folks).

DMK is equally bad or worse with hindi-hate and Dravidian divisive politics. But supposedly educated Tamil will come on ICF to defend that. I have no words for him except shameless, narrowminded, thick in the head, moron.

Your posts are not gonna change anything. Stop vomitting all over the forum lol.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Stop whinging moron. Talk sense. You were spewing all Tamil hate in your earlier posts and got what you deserved. *ing if you go and chewt impose your language onto some other people they will say *off. Thats what happened in TN and will happen in Karnataka/ Andhara as well eventually.  

Qualify what you are claiming *ing if people dont vote for BJP they are divisive is it ass clown ? 

Chill maadi :p: Don't waste your time on this..

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Your joy reminds me of what I posted earlier...

:hatsoff:the more intelligent you think you are, the more thick in the head you actually are. true in case of most (not all) Tamils posting here. What an embarrassment.

50 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Not more or less, but an equal representation. If we had an equal representation for each state, policies like Hindi Imposition wouldn't have started. 

A nation state is based on its citizens, not its constituent languages. India is a nation state. What you are thinking of, is a confederation. It isn't. 

50 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's just getting boring hearing the same old cliches from you. Constitution. Citizenship. Nation. While trying to ignore the fundamental reasons why our country exists, just because it suits your agenda. 

Fundamental reason why our country exists - like any country exists - is to provide security and cohesive policies for its citizens. Not for the languages spoken or whatever nonsensical things you want it to be. Nationalism overrides regionalism and the nation is more important than your regional culture. 

You are more represented at the national level than Hindi speakers are, this is a fact. 

27 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Isn't this Hindi party trying to divide people based on the religion and language? So why are the morons here trying to accuse others of divisive mentality? Your own existence is along those lines. 

It isn't a hindi party since its won more non-hindi seats than any other party in india. 

34 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

:hatsoff:the more intelligent you think you are, the more thick in the head you actually are. true in case of most (not all) Tamils posting here. What an embarrassment.

31 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Tamil morons in this thread should learn from classy Tamils like Velu and RavishingRavi. All the best, cheers.

think intelligent ...bla bla shut the * up :cantstop: piece of ****. look at your posts scum

33 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

A nation state is based on its citizens, not its constituent languages. India is a nation state. What you are thinking of, is a confederation. It isn't. 

Fundamental reason why our country exists - like any country exists - is to provide security and cohesive policies for its citizens. Not for the languages spoken or whatever nonsensical things you want it to be. Nationalism overrides regionalism and the nation is more important than your regional culture. 

You are more represented at the national level than Hindi speakers are, this is a fact. 

A party is elected based on the number of seats it has won. When the majority of those seats are alloted to a particular state, ofcourse it creates an imbalance and you are going to see nonsense like language and region politics all over the country. Because the ruling party will lose its vote shares if they don't agree to the demands put by those few particular states. This system is clearly phucked up. 

I don't think you are Bengali. The Bengalis in my twitter circle daily whinge about Hindi imposition and here you are shamelessly defending it. 

57 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

After Independence, Indian states were formed on the basis of languages they speak in their respective areas. Especially in the South. What you're implying is basically false. If any citizen feels there is a threat to his language/culture it is a threat to his security.