CWC Match 2 | West Indies Vs Pakistan | Trent Bridge, Nottingham | May 31, 2019 | Match thread

6 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

So let’s talk about my experience. Thanks to BS system of ICC, I couldn’t watch Pakistan innings at all and got my ticket by the innings break and after that the atmosphere was electric and there were quite a lot Windies fans as well and had great banter with Pakistani fans. Loved Gayle’s hitting and Amir bowling

Kindly elaborate. How did this happen in England?

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Kindly elaborate. How did this happen in England?

I bought the tickets for this match few days ago and icc said that they won’t deliver it to my home so I’ll have to collect the ticket from box office. I knew it would be a hassle but didn’t know it would take so effin long because there were 1000s of online ticket buyers in the queue

9 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

So let’s talk about my experience. Thanks to BS system of ICC, I couldn’t watch Pakistan innings at all and got my ticket by the innings break and after that the atmosphere was electric and there were quite a lot Windies fans as well and had great banter with Pakistani fans. Loved Gayle’s hitting and Amir bowling

What other matches are you attending? There is a separate thread for pictures etc

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Blame BCCI for that, and AAiiiiPeeeeElllll...they were the ones who requested ICC to start Indian campaign late. 

IPL should be cut to 6 teams. It's way too long a tournament. We cannot afford injuries and fatigue from that useless tournament before a world Cup or before an important tour when we need practice matches. It cost us the England tour big time. 

11 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I bought the tickets for this match few days ago and icc said that they won’t deliver it to my home so I’ll have to collect the ticket from box office. I knew it would be a hassle but didn’t know it would take so effin long because there were 1000s of online ticket buyers in the queue

This is weird. No option to print it at home?