CWC Match 8 | South Africa vs India | Southampton | June 5, 2019 | Match thread

5 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Not sure what you are watching. We've just witnessed a world class opening spell from one of the best fast bowlers in the world and now two wrist spinners troubling the opposition. 

But it was kinda expected that bumrah will perform well and spinners might trouble these SA batsmen. What I am saying is that SA has made this match boring and one sided with their pathetic batting. See either you get demolished spectacularly ( Pak vs wi...which was entertaining because of the Pak batting and WI fiery bowling) or bat solid enough and get 280+ on board to make it interesting for the chasing team. Right now it looks like 130-140 if miller doesn't bat till the end.

Edited by WC2011INDIA
9 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Not sure what you are watching. We've just witnessed a world class opening spell from one of the best fast bowlers in the world and now two wrist spinners troubling the opposition. 

You.  I like your style.  Perfect summation of difference between real cricket and WWE pyjama game.

Sumit Shah says: I feel that it will be good for Indian Batters, especially the openers Shikhar and Rohit, who have not been in best of forms in International Cricket of late if South Africa are bowled out cheaply. It will allow both of them to take their time play big innings.

Bencho...small target m bhi time lenge yeh openers. Such pathetic mindset. Learn from WI and NZ openers who didn't take their time when chasing a small target. 

Just now, WC2011INDIA said:

Sumit Shah says: I feel that it will be good for Indian Batters, especially the openers Shikhar and Rohit, who have not been in best of forms in International Cricket of late if South Africa are bowled out cheaply. It will allow both of them to take their time play big innings.

Bencho...small target m bhi time lenge yeh openers. Such pathetic mindset. Learn from WI and NZ openers who didn't take their time when chasing a small target. 

:lol: Subcon is not designed for sports. Good to have found cricket, which is not played by many (and interest is diminishing in the western countries) 

1 minute ago, zen said:

:lol: Subcon is not designed for sports. Good to have found cricket, which is not played by many (and interest is diminishing in the western countries) 

In the end only 2 countries will play cricket regularly..India and Bangladesh.

Sl is done

Pak and India relations will always be crap so no bilaterals or tests here.

Will be oh so proud moment for subcontinent cricket fans.