Deplorable Pakistani Ad using Abhinandan in World Cup match ad

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

I asked you what was India called before the British Raj , not the kingdoms which ruled it. 

India as a dominion has existed from centuries . Everyone called the place that me and you are living in right now as India since the 1400s  .  Pakistan came into existence in 1947 and the idea of a country called pakistan came a few years before the independence. Know your history before posting. 

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Calling one nation as Baap of another is classy by your standards I guess? 

If it is said in a normal way there is not much to it. A nation that of carved out of another ....like parent and child.

I would have no problems if UP was called the father of Uttarakhand.

It is a problem when people use it in a derogatory manner like Sehwag did to show superiority or to use it with some sick sexual connotation like guys usually do.

If the word mother was used instead of father...their would be no problem .

Waisay if Bharat is mata...how does it become paap of anyone?

Edited by beetle
5 minutes ago, beetle said:

If it is said in a normal way there is not much to it. A nation that of carved out of another ....like parent and child.

I would have no problems if UP was called the father of Uttarakhand.

It is a problem when people use it in a derogatory manner like Sehwag did to show superiority or to use it with some sick sexual connotation like guys usually do.

Ad is carved in that fashion only and would fuel the same.

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Pakistan intentionally painted that guy's face to stereotype South Indians as dark skinned. They did the same for Bangladeshis as well in few of their mimicry shows. Pakistan has to be one of the most racist country in South Asia. Remember, how their jaahil captain screamed "Abbey Kaale" to Phehluwakyo?

https://youtu.be/t0HBdDw_aa8

4 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

sorry.

Dont be posting Indian history to us.

Agreed all this baap beta bs is crass. But do you see that video is History of India, its India for a reason. There has always been an India, pakistani did not come from some persian #$%^ like you are taught in school. 

Abhinandan ad has a element of racism to it. That is part of their culture where Sarfraz called out SA players as dark skinned or whatever. This ad has nothing but racist undertones. Abhinandan is an Indian hero and there is no need to drag him thru the mud. It was not his fault that the MIG 21 malfuntioned.

Edited by Khota
8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

We started it. We still expect them to take it lightly, as a good sport. When you give Sheat, you should be ready to sheat. 

Its about time we called out star sports for the low class ads they have been making, before this ad war comes down to Maa Behen!

Mauka Mauka was still better than this