The original chokers!

6 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

It was nice little brother India beating big brother Pakistan , all us little brothers in it  together I say :p::biggrin:

:laugh:  You have no idea how ignorant that statement is, but if you intended that as a jibe, honestly, that was useless!

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Commiserations @YCCC ....whilst most English fans can be annoying and snobbish, the one Englishman on ICF is a class act.

Sets up the WC beautifully, Eng-Aus will be a cracker !!!!

Well according to his public stance, he doesn't expect a lot out of the England team, nor care much about ODIs.  I guess that makes it easier.:p:

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

:laugh:  You have no idea how ignorant that statement is, but if you intended that as a jibe, honestly, that was useless!

Am I to be benched or is it substituted can't remember , oh yes it's substituted , got to go , I am watching a rerun of a final in 2017 :p::biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Vilander said:

The fun that Indian fans feel accompanying Eng losing; is the closest to the feeling other teams have when they see India lose.

Not really ....England commentators and players were getting cocky is the reason for this . 

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

The fun that Indian fans feel accompanying Eng losing; is the closest to the feeling other teams have when they see India lose.

I don't think India elicits that kind of response. Except pak and maybe banla others cheer us. The England hate has nothing to do with their being a strong team but more because of their arrogance and media. 

14 hours ago, zen said:

Eng is probably still the most entertaining team though. Good batting/bowling vs. AGF, BD, SA, and WI. In the end, fighting losses to Pak and SL (both interesting games). 

India has just done better.  good batting bowling against PaK and Aus, scoring 350 against strong attacks, fighting win against SA, was an interesting game.

Edited by rkt.india