Mayank to replace Vijay Shankar

Few things:

1) Its obvious that Shankar is not injured and being niggled out as an excuse.

2) And the fact that a player need to be replaced in the middle of the world cup, shows that the team selection was pathetic for the world cup. Should MSK Prasad not be held responsible for it?

3) All the replacements/backups like Pant and Rahul is playing ahead of the 1st choice like KKD . It clearly shows there is a disconnect between selectors and team management. Coach and Captain don't necessarily agree with selectors opinion.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
Few things:

1) Its obvious that Shankar is not injured and being niggled out as an excuse.

2) And the fact that a player need to be replaced in the middle of the world cup, shows that the team selection was pathetic for the world cup. Should MSK Prasad not be held responsible for it?

3) All the replacements/backups like Pant and Rahul is playing but chosen ones like KKD is not getting a chance in playing XI. It clearly shows there is a disconnect between selectors and team management. Coach and Captain don't necessarily agree with selectors opinion.

Agree! Selectors were safe right up front now are in a panic mode to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

Mayank

Rohit

Kohli

KLR

Hardik

Pant

DK(WK)

Shami

Bumrah

Kuldeep

Chahal/Bhuvi

If Kohli haa guts, should go with this.

Lolx kohli is the biggest dhonitard...i even think he is the head of thala's PR team.. do u expect him to drop dhoni..:bebored:not possible even in parallel universe.. i wonder if Anushka should check into a local tantrik .. thala's black magic will proove detrimental to Kohli's legacy

My only worry about mayank is this he doesn't handle short ball well closes his eyes and jumps plus at times his hands are above head when playing bouncer which is a big chink honestly he has shots and temperament but need to work on his game against short pitch stuff. a52efa09b24a9a4c972e08b235c66343.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk