Will Amit Shah become the next Prime Minister of India after Narendra Modi retires?

SecondSlip

5 hours ago, mishra said:

But isnt it you who is ignoring development credentials and resume on CV of Yogi because of you cant see beyond the color of Yogis Langot :winky:

Colour of langot is not ignored for fundamentalists, don’t care what th development creds of the Pope or osama bin laden are. They are fundoo like yogi.

10 minutes ago, Pollack said:

As I understand, politics of UP is completely different (people don't and can't vote for development even of they wish) and a religious fundamentalist like Yogi may work but never ever at national level. 

Getting nearly 50% of vote share is not a joke. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

He isn’t strong, he is frothing at the mouth padre. Don’t need Hinduism to be the same as Islam to have a frothing at the mouth fundamentalist. Amit Shah is plenty strong enough.

Shankaracharya is not CM or PM. So stop BShitting. The kind of ignorance librands display, sometimes make you feel, can they ever think objectively. Its mostly the fanatic libtards like you have made a peaceful and critical thinking people of India to come together.

44 minutes ago, mishra said:

Shankaracharya is not CM or PM. So stop BShitting. The kind of ignorance librands display, sometimes make you feel, can they ever think objectively. Its mostly the fanatic libtards like you have made a peaceful and critical thinking people of India to come together.

Who said anything about Shankaracharya ??

lol at fanatic liberal. I am anything but and I mostly disagree with fanatic liberal bleeding heart stand on Muslims. My posts are evidence of that. But you ARE a fundamentalist Hindu fanatic since you do not see any problem with a fundamentalist Hindu religious acharya as a prime minister. And you dodged my question: if Adityanath had exact same everything portfolio but was a Roman Catholic, would you still root for him ??

A fundamentalist Hindu chaddiwallah serves only one purpose as PM: to unite the whole world against us and against BJP. That makes Adityanath for PM an unpatriotic and anti nationalistic position. 

31 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Who said anything about Shankaracharya ??

lol at fanatic liberal. I am anything but and I mostly disagree with fanatic liberal bleeding heart stand on Muslims. My posts are evidence of that. But you ARE a fundamentalist Hindu fanatic since you do not see any problem with a fundamentalist Hindu religious acharya as a prime minister. And you dodged my question: if Adityanath had exact same everything portfolio but was a Roman Catholic, would you still root for him ??

A fundamentalist Hindu chaddiwallah serves only one purpose as PM: to unite the whole world against us and against BJP. That makes Adityanath for PM an unpatriotic and anti nationalistic position. 

Point is, Indians vote politicians and politician alone. If the person is not good enough politician, indians wont vote him on religious credentials. So anyone here thinking if Yogis clothes are why he is getting support, then he is simply seeing his langot and gote.

However i am happy that people like you are accepting  a Chaddhidhari PM. Chaddhidhari cabinet and arguing which Chadhdhari is better than which chaddhi dahri :tee:

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Point is, Indians vote politicians and politician alone. If the person is not good enough politician, indians wont vote him on religious credentials. So anyone here thinking if Yogis clothes are why he is getting support, then he is simply seeing his langot and gote.

However i am happy that people like you are accepting  a Chaddhidhari PM. Chaddhidhari cabinet and arguing which Chadhdhari is better than which chaddhi dahri :tee:

Yogis clothes do warn him some support in a hyper religiously charged state like UP. It won’t elsewhere and his clothes will be a liability outside UP Andy outside India. Aka he is the anti nationalist anti patriotic choice. As I said it’s a moot point, he will be too old when he does become the senior most politician .

Gulf of difference between tolerating a chaddidhari like Modi does and actually being one. 

Edited by Muloghonto

Every dog has its day. The fundamentalists will enjoy their current wave, but like all other cycles it will eventually come to an end when people get tired of the rhetoric. 

The other issue of course is that there is no real alternative. Rahul Ghandi is not an option. If congress want to stay alive they need a serious revamp and reshuffle. 

9 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

@Gollum @mishra 

How about something like this: 

Prime Minister: Narendra Modi 
Home Minister: Amit Shah 

Prime Minister: Amit Shah 
Home Minister: Yogi Adityanath

I feel that Chandragupta can not get Magadha without Chanakya. Chanakya and Chandragupta know exactly their strengths. They exactly know what roles they play and will play to get most effective result. I see Chankya in Amit Shah. I may be wrong but I don’t think he is suitable for decision making. For example, being a family man, Shah will be prone to corruption charges, family rule and if it gets prooved, it will damage the very foundation and faith of core BJP voters.

To me, He is way too risky candidate for BJP to be projected as PM

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I feel that Chandragupta can not get Magadha without Chanakya. Chanakya and Chandragupta know exactly their strengths. They exactly know what roles they play and will play to get most effective result. I see Chankya in Amit Shah. I may be wrong but I don’t think he is suitable for decision making. For example, being a family man, Shah will be prone to corruption charges, family rule and if it gets prooved, it will damage the very foundation and faith of core BJP voters.

To me, He is way too risky candidate for BJP to be projected as PM

Sorry but you don’t have to be a bachelor to be corruption free. Not  very single married politician gets accused of corruption and its complete. O sense to say that a guy with a family is a bigger risk than a religious fundamentalist. Take your Hindu fascist glasses off.

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Sorry but you don’t have to be a bachelor to be corruption free. Not  very single married politician gets accused of corruption and its complete. O sense to say that a guy with a family is a bigger risk than a religious fundamentalist. Take your Hindu fascist glasses off.

The country is being run by a bunch of virgins :phehe:

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Ghanta Hindu Fascist. Chadhdhhi Daris dont need lessons of how to run India and choose their leaders from Dhimmis like you. Do you think, people around me have not posed me the name of Amit Shah when Rafale was peddled. BJP has lost 3 states on Rafale Corruption lies and politics around it.

So no! I or Chaddhidharis will not risk such question. Atal had Advani. Modi has Amit Shah. They make one and one, 11.

Yogi has two deputy CMs. Do you think he will need Amit Shah? He has his own team. The role of Amit Shah could be same as that of Rajnath Singh with Modi or Dr MM Joshi in Atalji's Government

Edited by mishra

23 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

@Gollum @mishra 

How about something like this: 

Prime Minister: Narendra Modi 
Home Minister: Amit Shah 

Prime Minister: Amit Shah 
Home Minister: Yogi Adityanath

Some new faces may come by then. Who knew about Modi as possible PM even as late as 2012 end? Or Amit Shah as future HM then? Sure these guys will be in the running but dunno how the exact situation will unfold. Don't be surprised if someone like Smriti Irani becomes a leading contender in 2029, after all despite the odds and opposition/media attacks/ hitjobs she humiliated Pappu in his home turf and seems to have charisma. And BJP will want powerful women in top posts, modern trend, with Sushma departed and Nirmala having less appeal door is open for some other woman leader to make the big push. RSS too will have a say. Leadership roles won't be a problem, no shortage of choices because of structure of BJP, a cadre and mass based party, truly democratic unlike the dynasty driven parties, plus the discipline which is impossible to find in other parties except communist ones. I just wish good health for current BJP top brass, we have lost too many bigwigs too soon. I simply want BJP to have a continuous run for another 20 years (min), doesn't matter who leads, I want them to change the political discourse, standard and force other parties to improve, make all parties put India first. 

Edited by Gollum

^ Absolutely correct. BJP attracts nationalists who have guts. While libraands bring Relius card every time they talk about BJP but bottomline is, Every member of BJP, be Jamyang ( who stood against Terrorists of Kashmir), Smriti ( who took on Prince of India and media Rahul Gandhi, note they even took her job in Modi cabinet for contesting Against Prince) or a new comer like Shazia Ilmi who was first to call Aaptard bluff has guts @panther. You don’t need to be gangsta or born with cajhones. Its mind over matter. I am sure those Pakistanis didn’t knew how a female can speak against supreme male.

Watch below video how Ilmi takes on thousand of allmost violent Pakistanis in South Korea, Considering volatile situation, she definitely had massive threat of violence but Shazia stood up with “Inquilab Jinbaad” and “India Jindabaad”

https://mobile.twitter.com/ANI/status/1162745348818952194?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1162745348818952194&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FANI%2Fstatus%2F1162745348818952194%26widget%3DTweet

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Amit Shah has cemented his spot as successor of Modi, only question is whether it will happen in '24 or '29.....leaning towards the latter.  

Here is the pattern

BJP- fundamentalist party 

Vajpayee- Secular

Advani- fundamentalist

Advani- Secular

Modi- fundamentalist

Modi-Secular

Amit Shah- Fundamentalist

Amit Shah-Secular

Yogi??? - Fundamentalist