Imran khan using kashmir issue to hide his incompetence ?

YUSER_

Wrote on other thread:

What a speech in UN... Blame every one under the sun except themselves... Can't believe he preached others on Islamophobia and Islam, and Godhra and RSS in UN.... 

I had a big hope on IK and you can look up my post from the past but boy oh boy.. he is worst than Sharif... Sharif lacked skills but IK is losing it despite of having that oratory skills.. And he promised historic speech at UN...

1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

double standard opportunistic  moronism  doesn't get any bigger than this.

all i heard was islam, muslim , allah and then had the balls to preach us secularism. Nawaz sharif and zardari are in prison and bugger worried about abadullah. 

I always wanted them to be economically stable because then they have something to lose but after listening to imran i really hope India does everything they can to get them on whatever that blacklist review is going on in parallel. 

Sidhu ji still believe Imran mera yaar ?

Glad that article 370 have been revoked when this hypocrite was in power of Pakistan. Now this ll be his legacy life long. What surprised me is, I was gng through the Green forum and there was a guy he identified himself as Tamil and asked Pakistanis it's better if Imran keeps tamilian out of India-Pak rhetoric. While I know he is just a coward/bootlicker of Pakistani, where as Abhinandan who is proud Indian first and from tamilnadu made whole India proud. I jus wish I had my account on pp I would have slapped him rightaway , I also wish if that napunshak is on icf and preach same rhetoric here. 

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Glad that article 370 have been revoked when this hypocrite was in power of Pakistan. Now this ll be his legacy life long. What surprised me is, I was gng through the Green forum and there was a guy he identified himself as Tamil and asked Pakistanis it's better if Imran keeps tamilian out of India-Pak rhetoric. While I know he is just a coward/bootlicker of Pakistani, where as Abhinandan who is proud Indian first and from tamilnadu made whole India proud. I jus wish I had my account on pp I would have slapped him rightaway , I also wish if that napunshak is on icf and preach same rhetoric here. 

Let me guess guy name is ram shekhar, if so than that guy is a Pakistani in disguise of Tamil. 

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Let me guess guy name is ram shekhar, if so than that guy is a Pakistani in disguise of Tamil. 

Nope some swashbuckler....I know that ram Shekhar guy ya he is Pakistani in disguise. But there are ultra libtard Indian there...like bhaag viru, mp01... I mean people can have difference of opinion on political parties (BJP,Cong) but how come they have any doubt of us being souverign and how can these morons can see TN as separate from India when we have active political leaders, scientist , freedom fighters and defence person from TN and other part of southern infia tirelessly working for India common cause.

Edited by raki05

That speech by kaali dal crossed all limits of decency, getting personal and spewing hatred on UN dais. Jaahil qaum, jaahil level ke leaders....... never hated their past PMs as much as I hate this evil scumbag, bokachoda suorer bacha. How many times has this sick b@stard talked about nuclear war in the last couple of months, doing it in UN must be a first. Only the Pak qaum and extremist Muslims can see something good in what he did...even our libtards prefer silence after that sham. Don't call him Dim, don't insult dull people... all his talks are aimed at radicalizing Muslims and creating more jihadi monsters.  Laughing matter is an Islamic military state lecturing a secular republic about minorities and tolerance. Look at the nerve.....got to say Mota Bhai's 370 move was the most satisfying day in Indian politics for me. Airstrikes ke baad Bakis ko dobara zaleel kiya, dil ko sukoon mila, agli baar inka sarvanash karo Modi sarkar. Enough of passive defence and PC BS which is a coward's way out, despite its other faults BJP is the only party that knows how to deal with the snake next door....next step they must deal with snakes within our borders. 

Edited by Gollum

Now many liberandus and peacefuls are coming out of their shells on SM, open pro-Pak line and anti-India. These snakes have been revealing themselves since Pulwama, hope our agencies are tracking them. 

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

That speech by kaali dal crossed all limits of decency, getting personal and spewing hatred on UN dais. Jaahil qaum, jaahil level ke leaders....... never hated their past PMs as much as I hate this evil scumbag, bokachoda suorer bacha. How many times has this sick b@stard talked about nuclear war in the last couple of months, doing it in UN must be a first. Only the Pak qaum and extremist Muslims can see something good in what he did...even our libtards prefer silence after that sham. Don't call him Dim, don't insult dull people... all his talks are aimed at radicalizing Muslims and creating more jihadi monsters.  Laughing matter is an Islamic military state lecturing a secular republic about minorities and tolerance. Look at the nerve.....got to say Mota Bhai's 370 move was the most satisfying day in Indian politics for me. Airstrikes ke baad Bakis ko dobara zaleel kiya, dil ko sukoon mila, agli baar inka sarvanash karo Modi sarkar. Enough of passive defence and PC BS which is a coward's way out, despite its other faults BJP is the only party that knows how to deal with the snake next door....next step they must deal with snakes within our borders. 

That's BS. They have always been like that, and if you woke up now, that it's your fault. For decades, we have been brainwashed that common Pak people are nice and peace-loving (eg, Aman-ki Asha programmes). Next, what IK said, has been regularly heard and said by our own people pre-2014. IK didn't need to any research, he could just browsed through old speeches of abuses directed at Modi pre-2014. Truth is, some of our own people agree with IK.

19 minutes ago, someone said:

That's BS. They have always been like that, and if you woke up now, that it's your fault. For decades, we have been brainwashed that common Pak people are nice and peace-loving (eg, Aman-ki Asha programmes). Next, what IK said, has been regularly heard and said by our own people pre-2014. IK didn't need to any research, he could just browsed through old speeches of abuses directed at Modi pre-2014. Truth is, some of our own people agree with IK.

LOL I have always hated them, now hate them more. I never fell for this 'aman ki tamasha' or 'Pak people are friends/biradars' bakwas....farthest from that level of drivel. 

Devil talked about nuclear war on the dais of UNGA, that is a new low for an already sunken qaum. There is no depth they won't sink to, migraine for humanity. 

Regarding your last part, tell me something I haven't repeated a dozen time here. Our internal threats are way greater than any external threat, this is a land where treason has always brought us down. Most of our opposition leaders deserve prison/gallows, fifth column is being treated too lightly. 

Edited by Gollum

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

LOL I have always hated them, now hate them more. I never fell for this 'aman ki tamasha' or 'Pak people are friends/biradars' bakwas....farthest from that level of drivel. 

Devil talked about nuclear war on the dais of UNGA, that is a new low for an already sunken qaum. There is no depth they won't sink to, migraine for humanity. 

Regarding your last part, tell me something I haven't repeated a dozen time here. Our internal threats are way greater than any external threat, this is a land where treason has always brought us down. Most of our opposition leaders deserve prison/gallows, fifth column is being treated too lightly. 

Thing is, nothing has really changed. The status quo is still the same, just that these opponents are now more vocal. And some of own people are waiting for the "right" environment, and will openly agree with IK, and revolt against nation.

Kaali Dhal is a useful idiot but like many posters have highlighted he is now boldly parroting what Sunni Pakistani citizens and leadership baseline thinking of Indians since partition. 

These Pakistanis have underlining hatred of Hindus, not Indians but Hindu people, its Dharmic way of living and history. Every inch of success by India and growing exposure of Indian and especially Santana Dharam history reminds these Pakistanis they were converts by the sword or voluntary by foreigners and their unwillingness to acknowledge their historical identity will continue hate India, esp Hindus.