MS Dhoni extends break, to miss Bangladesh T20I series

Texy

1 hour ago, beetle said:

MS Dhoni extends break, to miss Bangladesh T20I series

This nonsense is to make people believe that his exclusion is with his permission .

If the selectors had warned him 6 months ahead of the WC that it will be his last tournament, the situation wouldn't have come to this. Even now, they should issue a statement that Dhoni extending his break is irrelevant and he is not in their plans. Our cricket team has become like Pakistan's. So much drama, backstabbing, stupidity.

7 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Unlikely. Longer he is away from the team, easier it is for the team mamagement to get him a direct entry into the 2020 T20 WC squad.

dont think so he himself wud come .....if he wanted to play he wud have been playing crciket. He is smart enough to knw that u cant take a break like this at this age 

It's very clear he is waiting to play his final IPL tournament. He will play IPL next year and call it quits.. He probably doesn't want to risk his reputation for CSK by retiring this 'soon', and have them wait one whole year for an IPL..

My guess : He will play the WI series at home as his final tour for Team India.. BCCI will announce a big farewell, and then makes his fan yearn for another series.. Voila!! He comes and plays the IPL as one Final tour