India vs Bangladesh 3rd T20, Nagpur

rkt.india

24 minutes ago, adi B said:

Idiot star commies saying pant doesn't need to play such shots !

Abbey Dhaka's, this is a t20 and you are in the middle of the 14th over with 7 wkts in hands and part timers bowling ,Haha nabi try karoge to kaha karoge ???

Are they playing 50 over crickets and do they have to play the kohli,dhawan way of rotating the strike ? What did it achieve ? Zero trophies lol 

Some of our commies are too outdated with what this format requires. Not even one score off over 200 in this series against this crap bowlers. The only match we could have scored 200 was when Sharma went bersek . Even with two dropped catches we managed to score 171.

Just now, Straight Drive said:

Some of our commies are too outdated with what this format requires. Not even one score off over 200 in this series against this crap bowlers. The only match we could have scored 200 was when Sharma went bersek . Even with two dropped catches we managed to score 171.

This Gabbar is a big phony T20 player. He should be kicked out asap. You can easily tie him down. He can't smash sixes to make it up.

Pandey is so much better than a bunch of others we've seen recently. Not sure why he gets so much hatred 

Iyer and Pandey should have been our No. 4 and No.5 in the WC squad too.. at least hope that's the case going forward...

For T20s, he's still not bad, but don't know if he can do consistently well coming in at no.6

7 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

These bangbrls can write whatever the want in their jersey, their petname, nickname whatever..Gavaskar is no one to question them

Until Gavaskar spoke out today, I had no clue Biplop was his nickname. I had thought that Biplop was another player whose jersey he borrowed. Let him wear whatever but just keep the spectators informed, that's all. 

4 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

True ,had iyer got out then ,we would have struggled to reach 150 again today 

2 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Welcome to ICF Mr. Kohli :wave:

I don't see too many players that can come in and hit from the first ball .

Our selectors confuse formats, pick DK in Tests and ODIs based on his T20 performance. He is strictly a T20 player who can play 25 of 10 ball cameos coming in at No. 6

Just now, nevada said:

Until Gavaskar spoke out today, I had no clue Biplop was his nickname. I had thought that Biplop was another player whose jersey he borrowed. Let him wear whatever but just keep the spectators informed, that's all. 

Tinku, chutney,  masala mandaiyan hahaha you can have all the nicks on the T shirt