Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

3 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Amazing!

Every episode of violence so far since December 15 began on a Sunday and this one has been the longest one.

It starts a day before US President landed and ends right after he leaves. 

Is everything a coincidence?!?

This was done for international media coverage.

This is Islamist strategy in many countries.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:13 PM, Norman said:

Certain section? Lol, every single one of those namak harams support and cheer for Pakland. 

During my school days, my class was 90% "peaceful"  (28/30) as we were then living in a "ghetto"  in Hyderabad (not old city). All my classmates used to support Pakistan and used to say that out openly. I still remember on one Friday , as they were about to go for prayers,  our teacher (Hindu) asked them to pray for an Indian win in the 2007 wt20 final and everyone replied "No teacher, we'll pray for Pakistan". I still remember the teacher's dumbfounded expression to this day. :laugh:

And the day after the final, it was hilarious to see their glum faces. I so wanted to rub it in to them , but was scared of getting my ass kicked .  :((  Those feckers always used to rub it in to me whenever India lost to Pak. One such example was when we lost the CT game in 2009. They made life hell for me the next day by belittling our players. But it all ended well when I passed out of the school in 2011 with a fresh sweet image of their uthre hue muh after the Mohali defeat. :aha:

These south indian muslims would feel totally lost in Lahore or Islamabad.

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

These south indian muslims would feel totally lost in Lahore or Islamabad.

The prejudice of pakjabis towards 'dark-skinned' southies would be a nice slap to give them a reality check.  But when you are resorting to delusional beliefs in superiority over infidels, reality doesn't really enter the equation.

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

The prejudice of pakjabis towards 'dark-skinned' southies would be a nice slap to give them a reality check.  But when you are resorting to delusional beliefs in superiority over infidels, reality doesn't really enter the equation.

So true, look at how they portray Bangladeshis.

44 minutes ago, Norman said:

True. Lol. Look at the way they treat the Muhajir community. 

The project to 'assimilate' muhajirs has a mixed record.  The guy working at my local Dominos is a Pakistani - his parents were gujarati, and still speak the language, but he doesn't.  I have met a few others, some of them used to support MQM or their elders did, but that stuff was more about local politics than about anything else.  

I think Indians overhype the "muhajir" factor thanks to that Sarfarosh movie.  Not too different from how Pakistani delusionals seem to think that Khalistan is 'popular' among sikhs.  

39 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

So true, look at how they portray Bangladeshis.

And this after they murdered a million of them, and raped lakhs of Bengali women - that's what genocide is.  Not to excuse any crimes committed against anybody in Delhi or anywhere else.

I am so dismayed by the tragedy in Delhi of the past few days, and am still unable to understand why so much of the international media is eager to railroad the narrative, assign blame and draw conclusions.  

34 minutes ago, sandeep said:

And this after they murdered a million of them, and raped lakhs of Bengali women - that's what genocide is.  Not to excuse any crimes committed against anybody in Delhi or anywhere else.

I am so dismayed by the tragedy in Delhi of the past few days, and am still unable to understand why so much of the international media is eager to railroad the narrative, assign blame and draw conclusions.  

Stuart MacGill once said about the Indian batsmen "It's not that they (the Indian batsmen) don't know what I'm bowling, it's that they don't seem to care what I'm bowling." The same applies to the thugs in the Western media about Hindu lives being lost in riots. It's not that they are misinformed or don't know about it, these *ers simply don't care. Their entire effort is invested in maintaining "their" narrative. Facts be damned in the post-truth era. I think this tweet is pretty apt about the current state of the media.