1st ODI, West Indies tour of India at Chennai, Dec 15 2019 - 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

1 minute ago, Stan AF said:

Another problematic thing for us is we're still not that good in setting a score to defend when we bat 1st.

We are actually pretty good - but only when one of the big 3 make a big score. Today's total was decent given that 2 rookies were the main scorers. They need more practice in situations like today's to get better and then we will no longer have the problem. 

10 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Why would i name who are already playing and the ones you have already termed as talentless?

Dubey needs to be backed, Kohli's is a **** leader in lois,once again proved, what was the need to send an all time failures like Jadeja before Dube

Why didn't he play Chahal when he had Kuldeep to accompany him,

What has he seen in Jadeja ?

The players who you have named are not talented than the the batsman who playing and there is no reason to replace top three.They don't add any value to the team so why have them in the team.

He has in Jadeja player who has the ability to bat and Chahal is no11.Thats why Jadeja is playing.Did he not promote Dubey inT20 , stop dissecting the moves just because they did not work.Dubey will face not more than 6 balls on avg in T20 that is where he expected to do the damage.

Edited by putrevus
7 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I said it once and I’ll say it again. 

Jadeja has no place in our LOI teams. That fluke innings in the SF is going to keep screwing us big time. 

Criminal to have broken the Kul-Cha duo for this CSK quota cricketer 

no more kulcha :mad:

skinny might have given 80 runs here