Ukraine plane crash in Tehran, all passengers died.

coffee_rules

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/ukrainian-airplane-with-180-aboard-crashes-in-iran/articleshow/73148682.cms

This looks very bad. RIP. 

Lots of rumors floating around from panic pilots didn;t wait for all checks, to air defence weapons used. It caught fire as soon as it took off and exploded before landing. This is so haunting experience, I hate takeoffs and landings each time and I am expecting the plane to explode any moment.

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/ukrainian-airplane-with-180-aboard-crashes-in-iran/articleshow/73148682.cms

This looks very bad. RIP. 

Lots of rumors floating around from panic pilots didn;t wait for all checks, to air defence weapons used. It caught fire as soon as it took off and exploded before landing. This is so haunting experience, I hate takeoffs and landings each time and I am expecting the plane to explode any moment.

RIP.

Anyone here with terrifying air travel experience? 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

RIP.

Anyone here with terrifying air travel experience? 

Me. I have done bungee jumpring from highest point in NAmerica, I have done world highest roller coaster with a big smile on my face. But my god, I am effing scared when I am sitting in the plane.. Everytime there is a turbulance, I poo in my pants. I can't sleep ever in a flight. Sadly, flight time to india is 14.5 hours from toronto :(

4 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Me. I have done bungee jumpring from highest point in NAmerica, I have done world highest roller coaster with a big smile on my face. But my god, I am effing scared when I am sitting in the plane.. Everytime there is a turbulance, I poo in my pants. I can't sleep ever in a flight. Sadly, flight time to india is 14.5 hours from toronto :(

Then you need to do sky jump. That beats all lol.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

How many people believe it could have been shot by Iran by mistake?

They are refusing to give black box.

Why ?

Canada in general is very soft in making any statements or personal remarks as it wants to be friends with everyone. 

However, if Mr Trudeau actually said that he has got intelligence that it was Iran who shot its own plane, I will take his  word for sure.