Kunal Kamra heckles Arnab in an Indigo flight

coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Ya i was wondering that too as I thought I will try to read the leaked whatsapp messages during the first session today if our bowlers are struggling to take wickets. 

yeah it’s very convenient that a day NDTV reporter is being ridiculed, this suddenly leaks come out of nowhere or the opposite whichever was first.

Don’t think Arnab is a saint though,this can be true but those chats sound a little OTT

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

here are some highlights 

If true, pathetic by Arnab. That Pulwama bit especially was the worst. Arnab is an asshole, I used to support him only when he bajaoed Gandhi family, JNU type dolts, fifth column.... in recent times I have completely stopped following TV news, all are bikau scoundrels., disgrace to journalism. So much more mental peace that way, once I leave the toxic SM space (new year resolution like every year :p:) I think I will get enlightenment.

Dunno how it got leaked but needs to get more coverage. 

18 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u hvent read it by now - its full of Gossip

Infact he can be charged with treason charges on those chats basis 

whatsapp msgs can be used or argued to be used as corroborated evidence. Rhea Chakraborty had a lot of charges from abetting suicide and peddling drugs. Hence, there was some grounds to snoop into her WA msgs. 

Unless his WA msgs can be used for the pending case of abetting suicide of an employee, you can’t charge on any new case like sedition based on the WA msgs. I mean, you can charge , but will not stick in court.

No sympathies for Arnab in this case other than the previous opening of cold case. You snoop, be prepared to be snooped. It is fair game.

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

whatsapp msgs can be used or argued to be used as corroborated evidence. Rhea Chakraborty had a lot of charges from abetting suicide and peddling drugs. Hence, there was some grounds to snoop into her WA msgs. 

Unless his WA msgs can be used for the pending case of abetting suicide of an employee, you can’t charge on any new case like sedition based on the WA msgs. I mean, you can charge , but will not stick in court.

No sympathies for Arnab in this case other than the previous opening of cold case. You snoop, be prepared to be snooped. It is fair game.

Why does anyone need whatsapp mssgs for his abetment to suicide case, the man who commited suicide anvay naik left a suicide note and named arnab in that. 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why does anyone need whatsapp mssgs for his abetment to suicide case, the man who commited suicide anvay naik left a suicide note and named arnab in that. 

As corroborative evidence to that case, I didn’t read a lot about the suicide case. It is still under investigation as he made bail