Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

https://thewire.in/communalism/delhi-riots-citizenship-documents

many muslim families have lost their documents in the riots - how will they establish identity if all from their family lived in that one place ? this is their biggest fear. Imagine the hopelessness they might be feeling now. 

All because of bangaldeshi illegal immigration. This is on mamta bannerji she let BD muslims in for vote bank and now rest of India needs to suffer through this.

7 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

The only way a riot could have been prevented against raging mob throwing stones and bomb is to resort to golibaar, or shoot at sight. Other means of lathicharge, firing in the air will not work if these mobs are well prepared. Had the golibar been done in the beginning, and there were few deaths,  imagine the negative publicity by leftist media and international media govt had to face. Most of the media would have screamed about police atrocities against peaceful protestors with images being circulated. 

But I agree, this should have been the right course of action even if there were few deaths but they delayed to avoid the negative publicity during the Trump's visit. Anyway this was a well planned riot from the timing standpoint.

No, you impose curfew which includes shoot at sight. And you blanket the problem areas with security forces like the Modi Govt did in Kashmir valley. By the time the rioters are in the street and throwing rocks, shooting, etc, it is already too late. I am not talking of reaction, but pro-active action. 

I don't hate India. After all, I grew up in that country. India has a lot to offer to the rest of the world including its Vedic knowledge, traditional medicine, yoga, classical music, fantastic flavors of food, warmth of its people (I practice yoga and Ayurveda in my daily life and love Indian classical and traditional music). So many diversities yet united in a democractic country. When I say shythole, chewtiya, etc, if you know my mindset (I have on this forum since 2007), you should know that it is not said with spite or supposed to be a sweeping statement. It is particularly with reference to the ills of Indian society which I have elaborated before. Living in the USA, there are many facets of US socio-economic life that I dislike just as much and I will call them the same names. I love both my country of birth and my adopted country. I also realize that we have major issues with the Muslim minority in India.

I do not hate Modi. I think as a person he is very nice (unlike Trump) and I admire how he rose up to be PM from such a humble background. You have to be blind not to appreciate that. However, I think the Govt is going about these issues the wrong way. They are proposing bills and law that is making things obvious for the Muslim majority to take it and get riled up easily. There are more subtle ways to do things without making them so obvious. So the Muslim problem is real and needs to be resolved, but the current way of doing things is causing more turmoil and preventing getting the intended result. That is where I have more beef than anything else. And saying stuff like India is a Hindu country and Muslims need to go somewhere else does not help. Ignoring the illegals (which BTW, is a big problem in WB), the rest of the Muslims are Indian citizens and by constitution they have the right to co-exist in India as much as Hindus do. Just because Muslim dominated countries are Islamic and treat minorities like shyt does not mean India has to stoop down to that level. India is a secular democractic country with distinct separation of church and state and that is the best option. This unncessary loss of life in the Delhi riots really upset me and could have been prevented. Hindus and Muslims do not have to love each other, but can co-exist without violence. Just like Blacks and Whites do here in US. Is there total integration here? No, there is still enough racial divide, but they are co-existing without major racial violence. 

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

We should not be on the side of these fanatic Muslims or the fanatic Hindus who also took part in same bloodshed, but we should only be on the side of the humanity. 

We need a way to unite against the fanaticism of all sides. 

We should learn how to solve the problems sensibly through dialogue without giving room to the fanatics on any side. 

Do not equal equal Islamist fanatics to hinduvtas, hinduphobic Pakistani. It’s like comparing a mass murderer to a cantankerous Buddhist monk who got **** on the head by a bird 

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

All because of bangaldeshi illegal immigration. This is on mamta bannerji she let BD muslims in for vote bank and now rest of India needs to suffer through this.

This issue precedes Mamata, happened right from Left Front days and before that Congress. If you include Assam and rule at Centre, Congress gets bigger blame. Even BSF should shoulder blame, once there is corruption cross border illegal immigration, smuggling, drugs, fake currency racket etc. thrive. Also a sinister nexus at play, 40k Rohingyas entered India in 2012 and many of them (10k+) were settled in Jammu near our army camps, some linked to Pak terror groups, some have participated in terror attacks against our forces and in Bodh Gaya, who is making all this happen?

43 minutes ago, Gollum said:

This issue precedes Mamata, happened right from Left Front days and before that Congress. If you include Assam and rule at Centre, Congress gets bigger blame. Even BSF should shoulder blame, once there is corruption cross border illegal immigration, smuggling, drugs, fake currency racket etc. thrive. Also a sinister nexus at play, 40k Rohingyas entered India in 2012 and many of them (10k+) were settled in Jammu near our army camps, some linked to Pak terror groups, some have participated in terror attacks against our forces and in Bodh Gaya, who is making all this happen?

yeah how can i forget jotyi basu and his clan.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:08 PM, Vilander said:

read this somewhere "Out of 38 people, some Muslims are dead but overwhelming majority are Hindus. On top of this, so many Hindus are still missing. The mannerisms of death between Hindus and Muslims is starkly different. While the former seems to have died from being burnt alive, stabbed multiple times, stripped naked, shot in the head...to the latter who have succumbed from stone pelting or bullet wound (from police)."

This list of dead tells a completely different story. The majority of the 49 dead named in this article are Muslims.

This article has cited a source too.

Most of the bullet wounds were not from the Police guns. In fact the police were woefully under prepared for the first 2 days and many of them just had lathis (as was on display in the Shahrukh case where the brave cop faced him with only a lathi) and didn't even carry guns. The orders to shoot came only at the end of the second day/beginning of the third day of the riots. Of the charges filed for the riots a good number are under the Arms Act. Many rioters were carrying unlicensed country made guns which they used to kill/wound/maim member of the other community.

The police have formed two SITs. I trust they will be able to unearth the truth and bring justice and closure to those who have suffered.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

This list of dead tells a completely different story. The majority of the 49 dead named in this article are Muslims.

Most of the bullet wounds were not from the Police guns. In fact the police were woefully under prepared for the first 2 days and many of them just had lathis (as was on display in the Shahrukh case where the brave cop faced him with only a lathi) and didn't even carry guns. The orders to shoot came only at the end of the second day/beginning of the third day of the riots. Of the charges filed for the riots a good number are under the Arms Act. Many rioters were carrying unlicensed country made guns which they used to kill/wound/maim member of the other community.

The police have formed two SITs. I trust they will be able to unearth the truth and bring justice and closure to those who have suffered.

What is a country made gun ? Did we finally get the vaunted make in India military ToT from the taliban on how to make AK47s in a cave our or scrap metal and granny’s charpai’s paya ?? 

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

What is a country made gun ? Did we finally get the vaunted make in India military ToT from the taliban on how to make AK47s in a cave our or scrap metal and granny’s charpai’s paya ?? 

Desi Katta. 

Haven't you seen one? 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

In Bihar, there is a place called Munger where it was manufactured. Till few years back they were even manufacturing AK-47. Country made :phehe: Make In India

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

A lot of deaths during riots are settling old scores, they might be killing each other for all we know. Investigations are and more than a 1000 arrested. The point is nobody is dead with deaths like Ankit or Negi.

56 minutes ago, mishra said:

In Bihar, there is a place called Munger where it was manufactured. Till few years back they were even manufacturing AK-47. Country made :phehe: Make In India

The Hindu did a report on it a couple of years ago. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-mungers-gun-trade/article21740314.ece/amp/