Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Shahanwaz arrested for brutally killing Dilbar Negi. Anti-Muslim pogrom, my foot.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/03/delhi-anti-hindu-riots-dilbar-negi-murder-shahnawaz-arrested/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If it was up to me, I would get his limbs chopped off too like he did to Dilbar, then leave him like that, i.e. not let him die. That would be worse than death.

Arseholes like these should be made an example of.

23 hours ago, FischerTal said:

EU, the messiah of human rights, along with all the Islamic republics sitting in UNHRC... please answer

I am with Greek Government. Just because neighbouring nation is opressing/economically not providing people living in that country, doesnt mean those people can freely invade Greece or India

Instead of calling out neigbouring nation which is allways a Islamic country to "economically provide for",  UNHRC and co question non Islamic neighbours for not letting the believers invade the non Islamic neighbouring nations.

Greeks should shoot anyone who tries to invade their border. EU is not letting them shoot, but Greeks have limited patience. It may endup like the massacre committed by a individual few years back where Bangladeshis lost their lives

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I am with Greek Government. Just because neighbouring nation is opressing/economically not providing people living in that country, doesnt mean those people can freely invade Greece or India

Instead of calling out neigbouring nation which is allways a Islamic country to "economically provide for",  UNHRC and co question non Islamic neighbours for not letting the believers invade the non Islamic neighbouring nations.

Greeks should shoot anyone who tries to invade their border. EU is not letting them shoot, but Greeks have limited patience. It may endup like the massacre committed by a individual few years back where Bangladeshis lost their lives

Yes, but different argument here. The point of the FischerTal's post to me was that these Europeans talk lot of shyt about India and act all messiah when in India there is a rape case or any wrongdoings.  They need to look at their own den at times before talking about others.  

21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

but one question why was there Police inaction for 3 days ? Amit Shah needs to be more proactive and respond and not hide. 

Maybe they didn't want to give free press to foreign correspondents of police excesses during Trump visit. Even then, they called it a pogrom! These riots were pre-planned, even with fast action, there would have large-scale destruction and loss of lives.  

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/85-year-olds-young-killers-used-to-greet-her-in-locality/articleshow/74602557.cms

Yes, there are Salmans that murdered Ankits.  But there are also Arun and Varun who killed an 85 year old Begum.  

Let's have the guts to criticize both.  If one is a jihadi, the other is also a hate-filled criminal.  This is not an attempt at any sort of equivalence.  India needs to be better than this. 

Edited by sandeep

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/85-year-olds-young-killers-used-to-greet-her-in-locality/articleshow/74602557.cms

Yes, there are Salmans that murdered Ankits.  But there are also Arun and Varun who killed an 85 year old Begum.  

Let's have the guts to criticize both.  If one is a jihadi, the other is also a hate-filled criminal.  This is not an attempt at any sort of equivalence.  India needs to be better than this. 

Punish all murderers irrespective of background. It is one thing (unfortunate) to act in self defence or people dying in cross fire, but to deliberately plan and do target killings of others, despicable. 

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Do you want me to do monkey-balancing of the riots when we have seen evidence how the riots were pre-planned and engineered? You expect Hindus to be like Gandhi to accept they were assaulted and not retaliate? Besides from the link, it seems to be a mob and Arun and Varun have denied killing their neighbor. You have made a foregone conclusion that they are culprits. Do you want to equate the crimes to be the same, when the autopsy of Ankit shows 400 stab wounds with intestines pulled out ? 

Of course, both crimes are not to be condoned, but by equating the two and say that it was an organic riot and both sides have had casulties , it is glossing over the fact that Muslims engineered this riot during Trump visit and Liberals are calling it a anti-Muslim pogrom unfairly. 

Edited by coffee_rules