Match Thread- IND vs NZ 1st test Feb 21-25 2020, Wellington

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol yeah I got one too. The only issue I have is the volume and video are not in sync and sometimes it freezes and I have to change channel and change it back.

Ok if its a mag254 go to settings and advance settings. Then increase buffer to 1 still does not do away the freezes then move it to 2( don't crease buffer all at once or else it will take long for the video to load).  If problem continues ask your gujju bhai to give a different ip server. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Ok if its a mag254 go to settings and advance settings. Then increase buffer to 1 still does not do away the freezes then move it to 2( don't crease buffer all at once or else it will take long for the video to load).  If problem continues ask your gujju bhai to give a different ip server. 

Nah I don’t have that one unfortunately. I have something called PlusTv box and there is nothing about it on the internet. Not sure where this guy got it from.

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Nah I don’t have that one unfortunately. I have something called PlusTv box and there is nothing about it on the internet. Not sure where this guy got it from.

Play around with the settings. You need to look for video buffering basically store few more mts of video when the connection if good so that it covers the period when the connection drops for a bit.

Just now, Vilander said:

Play around with the settings. You need to look for video buffering basically store few more mts of video when the connection if good so that it covers the period when the connection drops for a bit.

Ok I’ll check it out. I think I tried before but I wasn’t able to change anything but I’ll try again.

Rahane has totally lost rhythm in his innings...started off fluently, looking positive and composed. Since Vihari fell, has gone completely into shell. What's he waiting for? 50 to 80 overs is easiest time for batting right, can't they atleast manoeuvre CDG around for 2-3 singles? We scored 79 off 28 overs in first session, just 43 off 27 in 2nd one. These are the little things which matter on a seaming pitch, more often than not u will find yourself 4-5 down for not much...whether u can still get to 250 or not cld determine match. The difference in lineups for home and overseas tests shows we hv failed to prioritize SENA series...guys like Vihari and pant shld hv been played at home. Pant especially has been thrown in without almost any redball cricket under his belt. He cld easily hv been allowed to play with A team if plan was for him to play in tests only, all along.

2 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

Rahane has totally lost rhythm in his innings...started off fluently, looking positive and composed. Since Vihari fell, has gone completely into shell. What's he waiting for? 50 to 80 overs is easiest time for batting right, can't they atleast manoeuvre CDG around for 2-3 singles? We scored 79 off 28 overs in first session, just 43 off 27 in 2nd one. These are the little things which matter on a seaming pitch, more often than not u will find yourself 4-5 down for not much...whether u can still get to 250 or not cld determine match. The difference in lineups for home and overseas tests shows we hv failed to prioritize SENA series...guys like Vihari and pant shld hv been played at home. Pant especially has been thrown in without almost any redball cricket under his belt. He cld easily hv been allowed to play with A team if plan was for him to play in tests only, all along.

Rahane totally lacked intent. He batted out maidens off grandhomme when pant was facing the giant bowler in the other side. 

3 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

That is how Rahane always bats in tests. Start with a bang and slow down. I guess i would cut him some slack given that last thing we need is an irresponsible shot.

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

That is how Rahane always bats in tests. Start with a bang and slow down. I guess i would cut him some slack given that last thing we need is an irresponsible shot.

No doubt Rahane has been the best batter today, I don't remember one false shot from him. Agarwal gritted it out but was lucky on several occasions, Kohli played a poor stroke. Pujara got a peach, though even he might hv survived if he hadn't angled his bat to push that ball towards leg. Despite all the criticism Rahane faced last two years, he still remains one of our most assured bats against pace. But it's his tendency off late to just lose momentum suddenly and inability to construct big innings that he needs to work on. 

Edited by Cricwala