Day 3 (T2) predictions

Gollum

1 hour ago, Stutter said:

India: 300 AO

NZ win by 5 wickets to spare.

I am expecting/hoping for two 50s amongst Rahane/Pant/Vihari and some fight from Ashwin/Ishant. 

If our bowlers were in prime form,  that total would have tricky. But they aren't and this NZ team is also formidable

Batdeep in the modern era changes low score targets. To take 10 wickets India would need at least 220 to defend. 

First they need to show some intent and remain positive to score some runs. Just stonewalling with 2 days to go is not going to help. Need to score at 2.5-3 runs an over in the hope that they can get enough lead to at least make a fight of it. If they continue the same approach as yesterday, we will not even last the first session.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:47 AM, Gollum said:

Day 3

NZ 296 ao...Ishant 5fer

Ind 226/3....Shaw 100

Make your predictions :cheer:

I didn’t predict so earn the right to judge and laugh at some of the positive ones, 

On 2/22/2020 at 3:08 AM, Adamant said:

Nz allout 265

India 220/2.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:09 AM, Adamant said:

and yes we are winning this match.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:14 AM, vishalvirsingh said:

New Zealand 300 ALL OUT...

India 200 for 3....Mayank Aggarwal , Vihari and Virat will top score. Prithvi will fail...he is not good against swing and even bounce would be hard for him to manage. Pujara would play slow and finally fall. Rahane could also score and Rishabh has a lot of talent but what do i say about a batsman's mind if he gets RUN OUT in a TEST Match ( in a situation when no one is looking to take risky singles).

India May Loose this TEST Match( why: Our Pacers are not looking in genuine fast bowling form and ashwin is turning the ball but if the pitch does not deteriorate and he fails in second innings , we have no chance).

I apologise for giving a Negative response ( for a change). i will be happiest if i am proved wrong.