How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

Their PM is fighting it out in ICU. This racist newsmedia outlet has the balls to mock India in this time of crisis, fracking turd bastards, are begging for HCQ from :isalute:

I think BBC India is infested with people from JNU, AMU, JMI and likes of Zainab Sikander, Umar Kahlid, etc, who are genuinely anti-Hindu, anti-India.

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

India should do the same  , Muslims then be terrified of corona and will become obedient citizen.

No need to do what others do just for the sake of it. We must ensure all communities obey rules, that's all I ask, and those rules should be laid down based on proper medical/scientific advice. Religious rituals must take a backseat, if health ministry comes to a (scientific community backed) conclusion that all dead bodies should be disposed of by dissolving in some acid, all of us must STFU and abide by the directive. 

I made that post just to emphasize how SL has turned against its Muslim citizens, during the civil war Muslims by and large were on the side of the Lankan govt/army. 

Edited by Gollum

All libtards in print, wire, scroll, quint are advising Modi to not extend the lockdown till April 30th. I bet, if he had ended the lockdown on 15th, they would be outraging that it was too soon. This man , Vinod Dua, the meToo perp, is suggesting people to riot and hit the streets , if lockdown is extended. 

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

All libtards in print, wire, scroll, quint are advising Modi to not extend the lockdown till April 30th. I bet, if he had ended the lockdown on 15th, they would be outraging that it was too soon. This man , Vinod Dua, the meToo perp, is suggesting people to riot and hit the streets , if lockdown is extended. 

Kind of the opposite situation to the US. In US conservatives want to end lockdown, liberals want to extend lockdown. 

36 minutes ago, velu said:

jan pollution might be mostly because of stubble burning 

Lahore is usually very polluted and AQI is like never below 200. 

Traffic and Industry are massive. People from all across central punjab and even southern punjab head towards lahore for education and jobs. 

On 4/12/2020 at 10:38 PM, velu said:

jan pollution might be mostly because of stubble burning 

Stubble doesn't burn in Jan. Jan is foggy and cold which keeps pollutants in the lower atmosphere and doesnt let thel fly away until it rains. Stubble burning happens in November.