How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

comparing population of European Countries with India.....

also please measure how compliant people were with lockdown in India. Also, Do the European Countries have a migrant population of 8 crores to deal with?

Edited by FischerTal

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Increasing cases despite lockdown is failure of people, not govt.

How convenient?. :laugh: When all goes well, take credit for it and if **** hits the fan blame the people. Dude, do me a favor you have no idea what's going on in TN, stick to your own state man. Don't quote my posts and blabber.

Edited by Stan AF

4 hours ago, Stan AF said:

How convenient?. :laugh: When all goes well, take credit for it and if **** hits the fan blame the people. Dude, do me a favor you have no idea what's going on in TN, stick to your own state man. Don't quote my posts and blabber.

No matter what is going, staying home could prevent all this.  

4 hours ago, Stan AF said:

It's always like that only. 

If it works - waah Modiji waah

If it doesn't work - blame everyone else. 

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

It's always like that only. 

If it works - waah Modiji waah

If it doesn't work - blame everyone else. 

What has Modi to do with what happened in Tamilnadu? It's up to state govts how they implement stuff in ground. Central govt had his issues in managing migrant labours but ground management is up to states. 

In fact, India being a federal system, Modi can only issue instructions, it is up to state govt to implement them.  Some state govt have done better, some not. So stop commenting like an illiterate.

Edited by rkt.india