Indians are literal @#$%&*

Stradlater

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

How do you go about buying essentials?

i understand that concern it happened here near market as well but then getting into a crowd can be a disastor in the end. Somehow ppl need to find other way for their own safety like ask stores around to deliver food at ur building gate , use grocery delivery apps, choose a time when crowd isnt high like afternoons, not only mask but wear gloves which are more important. I knw grocery buying is kind of concern but for own safety we have to find ways. This will only lead to further disastor.....taali bajao ya nahin ultimately its about making sure large people dont get together 

4 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Gawaars have been playing cricket, going outside their societies, going out in jhunds  simply because no one in India can ever follow simple rules. This was happening before his call for appreciating health care workers. It was only amplified by media because they need a stick to beat the PM.  

as far as laughingstock is concerned, you should see crowds here in USA and Europe thronging the beaches despite a doubling rate of 2 days. 

Mind you buddy, there is a big difference between thronging beaches and coming out with band baja dholak and doing garba on the streets when the entire country is on a lockdown. The men on beach you mentioned are ignorant with we don't care attitude, and we have that bunch out here too, but celebrating like you have beaten NASA over moon is unacceptable and will call for criticism of the PM. Rather than doing dramebaazi, PM should address what are the contingencies, whats the status of ventilators in the country, assure us how are we equipped in a situation of a outbreak, this nonsensical copying of Spanish PM is idiotic.

Edited by Sean Bradley

4 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Gawaars have been playing cricket, going outside their societies, going out in jhunds  simply because no one in India can ever follow simple rules. This was happening before his call for appreciating health care workers. It was only amplified by media because they need a stick to beat the PM.  

as far as laughingstock is concerned, you should see crowds here in USA and Europe thronging the beaches despite a doubling rate of 2 days. 

people in this thread don't realize that...a large percentage of the population in any country - not just india - doesn't give a **** about what their government is saying, nor do they watch 'news'.

for many people around the world, life goes on as normal. they either don't buy into the fear, and if they do, they don't care.

this is how it is. honestly, i'm kind of like this myself. this whole thing is nothing but a flu with a major news cycle supporting it.

why should i let it interrupt my daily life?

6 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

people in this thread don't realize that...a large percentage of the population in any country - not just india - doesn't give a **** about what their government is saying, nor do they watch 'news'.

for many people around the world, life goes on as normal. they either don't buy into the fear, and if they do, they don't care.

this is how it is. honestly, i'm kind of like this myself. this whole thing is nothing but a flu with a major news cycle supporting it.

why should i let it interrupt my daily life?

Where in India do you live atm? 

If you were expecting people in India to become suddenly disciplined and socially conscious, you are out of your mind. India has a long way to go before people actually develop that type of mindset. You just have to look at the way people drive in Indian cities to see how careless they are about their own lives or others or even the general public hygiene. Value of life means very little in India, especially if you dont belong to the elite.

24 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

If you were expecting people in India to become suddenly disciplined and socially conscious, you are out of your mind. India has a long way to go before people actually develop that type of mindset. You just have to look at the way people drive in Indian cities to see how careless they are about their own lives or others or even the general public hygiene. Value of life means very little in India, especially if you dont belong to the elite.

Enough of the Indian bashing. A large country like India has successfully managed to go into self-lockdown in just couple of days. There will be hiccups but its just a commendable effort.

This crisis puts more questions on the developed nations, and rich people. The much maligned poor, uneducated and unhygienic people around the world did not spread this virus...

My parents raised me to never do tabla on plates and bell ringing should be only during prayer and door bell usage when visiting someone. Bell ringing during meal time was a strict no no. Now PM said it and everyone followed it. What is the point of this. Those in the medical and service industry need more support than these silly bell ringing and banging on plates. Better to not put pressure on them by going out and going to hospitals for ordinary checkups and also to issue leave to maids with pay. Perhaps a bonus to those people still serving in hospitals and police and medical shops is the need of the hour. This is just madness.

28 minutes ago, someone said:

Enough of the Indian bashing. A large country like India has successfully managed to go into self-lockdown in just couple of days. There will be hiccups but its just a commendable effort.

This crisis puts more questions on the developed nations, and rich people. The much maligned poor, uneducated and unhygienic people around the world did not spread this virus...

bewakufi is beyond class.....

after 5pm on street those werent exactly rich people doing nautanki . Ull find idiots in every class of society