England vs West Indies | 1st Test | Ageas Bowl, Southampton | Jul 8-12 | Match Thread

4 minutes ago, New guy said:

Yep protesting racism is bad now. There are some entitled thrash on this forum

I do agree with the whole sentiment behind the  BLM. However there is always a danger of pushing something too far to then start giving the other side a voice. That is why you see no neutrality any more. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Also how to take a lead while batting, team selection,coaching,captaincy etc 

So true, team selection was absolutely spot on which made the key difference.
Reminded me of the horror chase of ours at Birmingham in 2018. This is how you stuck it out there in the middle against the swinging ball during a chase.

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

People of that race have taken the theka. Lewis Hamilton is doing the same in F1. 

Never liked that self entitled, arrogant piece of crap.

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

In hindsight his injury may be a blessing in disguise. He would have been a walking wicket against Anderson and another wicket would have made it worse for wi.

It was good to have him available if things got hairy at the end.

1 hour ago, New guy said:

More and more teams are competitive in England now. I think our block is mental. The tail wags against us but collapses against other teams. Our batsmen get scared and can't form partnership. England is our bogeyman team

Our Players can't play late & score runs square of the wicket.  Look how Blackwood used square cut there.  Mayank Prithvi & Gill need to be there next time I guess.  

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Why would you bet that much money on test cricket bruh:hysterical: 

I had $4 to $1 odds after the end of day 3. $100 isn’t that much money so losing it is no big deal.  An England win would have put $400 in my pocket which would take the sting out of watching those assholes luck their way into another win.

I dont really rate Blackwood,he was so lucky this innings.there is nothing i hate more in cricket than a slip fielder moving around,Ben stokes probably dropped the match with his idiotic movement in the slips,if he had just stood still this match would have gone the other way.

6 hours ago, New guy said:

I always imagine what kind of third rate human thrash one needs to be to think protesting racism is acting victims. It's completely entitled selfish sociopaths who can say something like this

Not to mention many west indies players have spoken about the racism they have endured in their lives

I can guarantee if you or your family had suffered 0.0001% of what blacks face you would be whining like not tomorrow. Even animals empathize more with their fellow humans more than you guys. And I can guarantee you visit right wing thrash forums online and suck up to whites

You clearly have not lived in America. I can smell delusion from this post far away.

P.S.: Indians have endured brutal treatment in the past by Persian Turkish and British rulers, and Indians today are subjected to indirect racism like being called nerdy virgins, rapists, bobs and vagene what not. But none have victim mindset, study hard and earn respect instead of whining privilege. 

Edited by MechEng
33 minutes ago, MechEng said:

You clearly have not lived in America. I can smell delusion from this post far away.

P.S.: Indians have endured brutal treatment in the past by Persian Turkish and British rulers, and Indians today are subjected to indirect racism like being called nerdy virgins, rapists, bobs and vagene what not. But none have victim mindset, study hard and earn respect instead of whining privilege. 

Protesting police violence and other forms of racism isn’t “whining privilege”.  Your entire post is dumb and you should feel bad about being so wrong.

8 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Our superstars would have been bowled out for 140 if they had to chase this score :hysterical:

Yeah, phattus choke under the slightest pressure. The size of the target doesn't matter. If the match is in SENA, they are programmed to lose!