I like/ respect Azhar Ali and Misbah. Hope Pakistan wins at least 1 test

maniac

26 minutes ago, Norman said:

Nope not the latter lol. Have nothing against the guy but padosis have already declared him as best since Bradman. :giggle:

So, want them to land back on earth. 

Most of them like us want victories more than centuries. Would you celebrate kohli century if we end up losing. I wouldnt. babar is a good player unlike many padosi players of past. I would say he is a better player than Inzy from the way he plays. Also he seems to be a nice guy. Wish him the best but not his team :laugh:

Edit: no one will back their claim as best since bradman. come on please these padosis are crazy :rotfl:

Edited by Real McCoy

Since mid 2000s Pak has produced many likable players...in this team guys like Azhar, Yasir, Asad seem friendly and humble. In their TM Waqar and Misbah are gentlemen, even YK is cool through he can sometimes be an egomaniac. 

But since Pak is our rival/enemy obviously I am always going to root against them. Also some of the Pak fans are insufferable and have genuine hate for Indian cricket.

I wish Azhar well, unfortunately he reminds me too much of Murali Vijay in his last 1.5 years, he has lost it now. Great servant of Pak cricket, driving force behind their success in 2011-16 but it is time to call it quits. 

Edited by Gollum

For cricket to survive in this age, we need teams like Pakistan to win. They went all the way and missed at the last leg. That's a performance to be applauded.

And I don't care what sh*t goes down against India in the padosi forum, we do not need to stoop to their level. We want cricket to win. And I am with @maniac. Good things must happen to good people. 

1 minute ago, First class said:

Don't know about Azhar, but Misbal is the most shameless, heartless , selfish and disgraceful cricketer ever produced by Pakistan, only an Indian can respect him, not a Pakistani. 

Come on. In Pakistan, is Amir a hero and Misbah, the villain? 

Amir is a certified spot fixer and spent time in jail. Misbah carried an average team to some victories.

4 hours ago, Audiophile said:

I think the current Pak team does not have any despicable characters. Azhar Ali, Babar Azam, Asad Shafiq, Shadab Khan all seem decent blokes.

Indeed but their PM & phaans are despicable. Just need them to be demolished. No other way unfortunately. 

Bhai I couldn't watch the finals, that day I was travelling but saw the Pakistani fans and team's reaction after the win ,it was disgraceful as if they beat us in a war or something. Too many abuses hurled on our players by your lot that day which was unwarranted  but then winning is something not pakistan's cup of tea and such win comes once in decades so your justification is somewhat true .

It did show that your lot is as jahil as they come .Just imagine when we give you guys phainta after phainta in the world cups ,our team and fans began to hurl abuses on your players ,will you ever like us from then on ?
It's another matter that we hold such high standards of gamesmanship 

You are generalising
Since mid 2000s Pak has produced many likable players...in this team guys like Azhar, Yasir, Asad seem friendly and humble. In their TM Waqar and Misbah are gentlemen, even YK is cool through he can sometimes be an egomaniac. 

But since Pak is our rival/enemy obviously I am always going to root against them. Also some of the Pak fans are insufferable and have genuine hate for Indian cricket.

I wish Azhar well, unfortunately he reminds me too much of Murali Vijay in his last 1.5 years, he has lost it now. Great servant of Pak cricket, driving force behind their success in 2011-16 but it is time to call it quits. 

The irony :hehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
4 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Azhar is too soft. No way is he captaincy material. Wrong selection by another nice guy Misbah.

As if an "unsoft" captain would change any outcomes for the team - Not to say Azhar Ali is some great player, but he's getting scapegoated the same way Misbah was. If you want to win more, find better players, groom them better.  Its not the captaincy that's the major reason behind why Pak loses so often.  Its because they're a an ordinary team.

But Pakistanis don't like to accept the rank mediocrity of their team, so find foolish myths of "if not for bad captaincy, we are so tailunted world-beaters" very seductive to believe.  

Pakistani test batting has been crap for a decade, so much so that a couple of 45 year olds were able to keep playing for them until they wanted to.  The fact that a Shan Masood, could be so crap, and well below test-calibre, and still get dozens of chances, shows the lack of options.  Apart from Babar, NONE of the other batsmen look top class.  It is what it is.  

Pakistani spin bowling in test matches is overly dependent on a limited legspinner who couldn't bowl a googly if his wife's blood pressure medications depended on it.  Their great young legspinning 'hope' is basically Piyush Chawla with a beard, a guy who overused his googly in white-ball cricket and shot to fame, but now inspires so much "confidence" from his team, that he's being played as a batsman who can bowl a bit. 

Pakistani 'pace' bowling is so empty on talent, that they had to desperately bring back a match-fixer who went on to average 35, and when the guy retired from test cricket, fans still cry and moan about why he 'betrayed' his team. Now they have their hopes set on a couple of inexperienced teenagers, who are promising no doubt, but far from test-match ready bowlers.  

So what's left at that point?

I hope it's a 3-0 whitewash just to see misery of their deluded fans .Cant forget those scenes after the CT final ,absolute jahil those Pakistani fans and even some of their players.
Nothing on the current team though ,they are a likeable bunch 

We would've done same if we win that match, don't you..? We still brag about our 11-0 WC record..

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Azhar is too soft. No way is he captaincy material. Wrong selection by another nice guy Misbah.

Captain cant do much unless u have players. After 2 series if the aggresive captain will loose same people will say he is to aggresive need someone cool n calm. 

Selection acc to was spot in with 2 leggies, aggresive move. 

Its the batsman that failed and fielding to...i noticed some 30 runs in field that to in highlights only. U have to score 400 to win in england