Riots in Sweden

Gollum

ImageImageImageImage

Just like Bengaluru. No BJP/RSS/Modi/CAA/370/Ayodhya in Sweden, no Kapil Mishra or Taslima Nasreen still....dare hue minority?

Timeline: 

2 white kids (boys) raped, tortured and buried alive in a cemetery by perpetrators who were known to authorities cos of past record

Holy Quran burnt by an alt-right guy in retaliation, more such burnings planned but Swedish police stopped them

Rampage, burning, stone pelting, police personnel attacked

One of the most liberal countries on the planet, has invited so many refugees and economic migrants from Afg, Pak, Somalia, Syria, Iraq....

Edited by Gollum

Without reform in Islam nothing is going to change. Up to moderate/sane Muslims to lead the way, there is still hope since earlier versions of other religious books/scriptures were way different than today's versions, in a bad way. Maybe Central Asia holds the key, they practice comparatively moderate version of Islam. What is it they are doing better than the rest? 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Without reform in Islam nothing is going to change. Up to moderate/sane Muslims to lead the way, there is still hope since earlier versions of other religious books/scriptures were way different than today's versions, in a bad way. Maybe Central Asia holds the key, they practice comparatively moderate version of Islam. What is it they are doing better than the rest? 

Indonesia is probably the most moderate/secular muslim country. It used to be Turkey, but it has become more radical in the last decade or so. 

Just now, I6MTW said:

Indonesia is probably the most moderate/secular muslim country. It used to be Turkey, but it has become more radical in the last decade or so. 

No, they have some form of sharia in Indonesia, at least in some of their provinces. Blasphemy, apostasy, adultery, LGBT activities all carry lengthy prison sentence in Indonesia.  

Turkey could have been a candidate a few decades earlier. 

IMO Central Asia is still the best, not all but most. Look at Kazakhstan for example, one would never guess it is 70% Muslim majority. 

Just now, Gollum said:

No, they have some form of sharia in Indonesia, at least in some of their provinces. Blasphemy, apostasy, adultery, LGBT activities all carry lengthy prison sentence in Indonesia.  

IMO Central Asia is still the best, not all but most. Look at Kazakhstan for example, one would never guess it is 70% Muslim majority. 

But for foreigners and immigrants living in Indonesia they still have a great amount of freedom, can practice their own religion, drinking, partying at nights allowed, less stricter laws compared to other muslim countries. My cousin and his family used to live there, they faced very little problems. But, I guess it depends from case to case.

Central Asia may be a good choice, but development wise Indonesia is ahead. 

I agree there might be some regressive laws , but I don't think any muslim country is free from them. 

Christmas is banned in some places in Indonesia, construction of other places of worship forbidden. We know what happened to that Christian governor of Jakarta, fake blasphemy charges to oust him, now he is in prison despite no wrong.

gsi2-overview-1.png

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Do you think these are ordinary crimes. I don't like what Shariah law which says robber must lose his hands but who would want adultery and lgbt to run riot in your city. I wouldn't. Most of those that promote LGBT propaganda are paedophiles that abduct children. No different from the raping and burying of those swedish boys. They should receive death sentence rather than prison sentence which burdens the tax payer

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Christmas is banned in some places in Indonesia, construction of other places of worship forbidden. We know what happened to that Christian governor of Jakarta, fake blasphemy charges to oust him, now he is in prison despite no wrong.

gsi2-overview-1.png

When was this taken? Turkey is surprisingly still low, despite what's happened in recent years.

Lebanon proving it was once the Paris of the Middle East. One of the more progressive countries. But, it's a shame what has happened to them in the last few decades.

Azerbaijan is the lowest, so are most of the former Soviet Colonies.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Image result for norsemen then now

More than the rioters blame dumb-ass liberals and PC police. 

Actually it's feminism. The goal of Feminism is to rob boys and men of their masculinity as a result they lost all their instinct to protect their women and society. The societies are best fertile ground for Islam to takeover.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Even if Islam is reformed, what stops certain sections from practicing the earlier version?

There is absolutely no end to this I am afraid.