[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

On 12/22/2021 at 10:15 AM, Stan AF said:

Rajni hasn't been a star for a long time now. :lol:

Cue the collective gasp....

My buddy is a big fan and always posts pic of tickets for the very first show whenever a Rajni movie releases. But I guess besides die-hard loyalists like him, regular folk aren't too enthusiastic about him?

11 hours ago, nevada said:

Inside Edge Season 3. It's all over the place, the story is weak and meanders here and there. Verdict - save your time and view something else, hopefully better!

Season 1 was decent. I didn't like Season 2. Haven't seen Season 3, and probably will not do so.

Spartacus Whatta underrated gem...  Man I had almost given up on episode 1 but somehow soldiered on..  But boy it was good & took off.  Add to that found out that it is  almost accurate depiction as it can be.  Ruined GoT for me forever.  Rome is on my watch list next. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

Chandigarh kare aashiqi- timepass movie, Good movie to watch with SO to earn brownie points. For once perfectly casted movie esp the role of Vani Kapoor and s(he) acts well too. Highly recommend @Real McCoy to write a review

Meanwhile, can Aayushmaan Khurana act in a movie where he is linked in a “normal” relationship? He is typecasted now with all types. He will run out of it soon

Edited by coffee_rules

On 1/11/2022 at 6:32 PM, maniac said:

Pushpa: thoroughly enjoyed it. Had super low expectations so exceeded it in the end.

Narcos meets Gangs of Wasseypur meets Veerappan meets Telugu Masala movie 

Well researched and enacted movie. Amazing camera work, catchy songs. AA has lived the role, totally getting into the skin of the character. Fa Fa has limited screen time but has shown glimpses of his acting prowess. Sunil, Ajay Ghosh and the rest of the villains seem to lack bite against the hero but are very menacing towards everyone else. Overall, great movie. 

33 minutes ago, nevada said:

Well researched and enacted movie. Amazing camera work, catchy songs. AA has lived the role, totally getting into the skin of the character. Fa Fa has limited screen time but has shown glimpses of his acting prowess. Sunil, Ajay Ghosh and the rest of the villains seem to lack bite against the hero but are very menacing towards everyone else. Overall, great movie. 

I originally had no intention to watch the movie. I know it was getting a lot of hype so I made up my mind that I was probably going to hate it and it will suck.

In fact the movie seems to have caught on more outside of Telugu speaking states. A couple of non-south Indian friends of mine were going gaga over it. I decided to check it out on Amazon. Not a masterpiece by any measure. Enjoyed it fully and I can see why people would have enjoyed it a lot more on the big screen as it had a lot of those mass Masala  moments.