[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

On 7/6/2023 at 4:22 AM, bharathh said:

I found the opposite to be true. 

Indy 5 was ok. Not good not bad. Another timepass movie. Hoping for MI to be good.

MI will definitely live upto its expectations. Last 3 were just awesome. Also his film top gun maverick was simply amazing.

On 7/11/2023 at 4:02 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Watch Warrior on 

JIio Cinema... IT'S literally insane based on Bruce Lee's memoirs (roughly) in America. 

Blown away by cinematography & top class action. 

Didn't know season 3 was out already, much less on Jio. Thanks for that, and agree brilliant show

Jack Ryan final season is such a downer, heavily disappointed. It was an ok show anyway first 3 seasons. Glad it’s over.

Extraction 2 is better than first one.

Lincoln lawyer season 2 starts well and went downhill. Now have to wait till they finish it. Better than Jack Ryan. I liked the first season as it was like Bosch.! Same writer and setting, house in LA is same. 

On 7/13/2023 at 2:04 PM, eulbninem said:

Prison bits in S1 and then S2 were really good. Rest didn't do it for me.

Mostly you do the count of inmates. Then do tour every 30 minute and wait for inmates to start stupid fight and you use MK4 chemical agent on them to stop the fight. It is pretty boring just running down the clock.

2 hours ago, Pakistan said:

Mostly you do the count of inmates. Then do tour every 30 minute and wait for inmates to start stupid fight and you use MK4 chemical agent on them to stop the fight. It is pretty boring just running down the clock.

Yeah extremely overrated IMO...  Season 1 is very watchable though.  Fast paced & everything.  Quality dips spectacularly after that. 

Guns n' Gulabs - a crime series set in the fictional town of Gulabganj. Started off well, but became overstretched after a bit. Maybe just spending 40-50 minutes watching the characters not do much is the whole point of OTT shows!  Overall, a watchable show for those who prefer crime mixed with humor. 3.5/5.

On 7/16/2023 at 7:00 PM, coffee_rules said:

Jack Ryan final season is such a downer, heavily disappointed. It was an ok show anyway first 3 seasons. Glad it’s over.

The first season itself was a downer for me.. The build up after the first 2-3 episodes was so good, but finally the terrorist guy gets shot on a railway track.. was such a lame end to a good season.. 

I couldn't watch more than a couple of episodes in the second season.. and stopped watching after that