IPL 2020 - Match 25 - CSK v RCB - Dubai - 10/10/20

Real McCoy

CSK v RCB  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Test match batting
    • Bewdas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2020 at 02:30 PM

10 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Who is Dhoni going to blame today?

Top order. Says cant leave it all to me as I can only go a run a ball.

"We need to do something about it. We can't keep turning up and it is almost the same thing that is happening maybe the individuals are different but I think we are better off playing the other way round - play the big shots and even if you get out it is fine because we can't leave too many after the 15th or 16th over that just puts too much pressure on the lower order batsmen."

Just now, The Realist said:

Top order. Says cant leave it all to me as I can only go a run a ball.

"We need to do something about it. We can't keep turning up and it is almost the same thing that is happening maybe the individuals are different but I think we are better off playing the other way round - play the big shots and even if you get out it is fine because we can't leave too many after the 15th or 16th over that just puts too much pressure on the lower order batsmen."

But he still won't make any changes to the top 4

Thala just said it in post match interview. 

"We need to change back to being aggressive from the start". 

This is where we have lost most games by not producing runs in PP. 

Sorry it has taken the CAPTAIN seven matches to understand this. 

It was our heaviest defeat to RCB today and hugely embarrassing to watch CSK looking so hopeless. 

It is half time in the tournament but I cannot truly imagine us suddenly turning this around and making it to the play offs. 

The young lad came in and batted superbly and we should keep him in the team but it is up to the senior players to set an example and I'm afraid Rayudu today was very poor. 

Old man not happy: "Our batting has lacked a bit of, you can say, power more from the 6th over onwards, individuals get tentative and no matter how much confidence you are giving them, ultimately they have to have their own plan as to how to play. We have not been able to adapt and plan for bowlers bowling from 6-14 overs."

But what about his role in the death overs?

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Thala with usual Abba jabba dabba lol. He 'll never accept but Csk lost in death overs today, currens over which went for 20+something they had Rcb in grasp until the 18th over.

What else will happen if you miss easy catches and push it over for 6?

He did acknowledge it, said we bowled really well for 16 overs and then gave away too many

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Join the club Machcha, you are still two points above KarXIP. 

Misery loves company as they say :laugh: We will lose another one to KXIP but you need to win a few more games to go over us. I just want CSK to stick it to the bambis for one final time this season :--D

I don't mind the wooden spoon. In fact I want CSK to win the wooden spoon :hitler: Srini mama needs to notice its not a govt job thala and his chelas are doing and bring in some younger faces. Jagadeesan showed some talent.

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol those chuskis take IPL so seriously. Never understood why

Even the Thala fanboys, may not be hardcore CSK fans but their lives revolve around Tony.

Aisa post kar rahe hai ki maano unka breakup ho gaya ho, Gautam Buddha bhi aisi philosophy nahe jhaadte the jaise yeh log ab kar rhe hain. Saale chewtiye lodus.  

Edited by Gollum