Thala Academy of Tuk Tuk - Slow innings that costed their Teams a victory this IPL

Ankit_sharma03

8 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Pathetic innings by Butler even after late cover up. Hope Mumbai gets their first win they are long due.

It looked like a slow wicket. Even Hetmyer wasn't able to time the ball.

5 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Selfless innings from Virat Kohli. 

He thought nothing about his IPL franchise but batted for the greater good i. e coming back to form for team India. 

No one gives a toss about IPL so it's better to use it to bounce nack to form for team India's benefit. 

Aisi coming back to form ka Team India kya karegi. Aisi form to match hi harwayegi. 

17 hours ago, Texan said:

Lol. Perfect candidate in Thala Academy. Thala went through same phases. 

On a side note though, I think Padikkal just needs that one innings to get him going. He appears more talented than what tbe scores show. 

Yashaswi is much better talent than him. I would want RR to bring him back in the XI and drop Padikkal.

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yashaswi is much better talent than him. I would want RR to bring him back in the XI and drop Padikkal.

They can both play. Padikkal on song looks a bit like the Yuvraj Singh of old. Seems to be struggling this season. 

12 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Sooper V continues to play for opposition teams. 30 off 33

VK has already graduated from Thala Academy and is now pursuing a PhD. He has advanced beyond Thala now. Not just played a slow innings, but even ran out the guy who was most likely to play an explosive innings and got out right after that. Double whammy!