IPL Match 56 | SRH vs MI | 03-Nov-2020 | 7:30pm IST | Sharjah

Mariyam

SRH vs MI  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will SRH manage to beat MI in a game that means nothing to MI?

• No
    • Hell No
    • Icarus falling
    • Hum to masoom panchi hai, panchi. Hum panchi hain ek daal ke. Aasman mein udne wale panchi.
  2. 2. Who will be the MoM?

• Jayant Yadav
    • Prince Balwant Rai
    • Aditya Tare
    • Ankul Roy
    • Anmolpreet Singh
    • Mohsin Khan

Just now, Mariyam said:

First time that :mi: will lose in a match thread that I made.

4/5 is not bad though.

Qualifier 1 is by @Gollum and after we win that final thread is by @zen

My work is done for his season.

I'mma pass on my share of luck to @zen :flypig:

No mental toughness, no support from your mates, no fighting spirit, easily giving up after one loss :thumpdown:.

Look at us, we got 4  consecutive thrashings (me OP in all of them) and by that I mean we were beaten till our bums turned red (baba played a part), @speedheat lashed out at me but DC family (@beetle @Cricketics among others) kept faith in me, supported me, motivated me, then we beat RCB on the back of my OP (imagine doing that after a 0-4 streak). We showed all qualities of champions....courage, team spirit, strong mind, determination.....and that is what makes DC such a great franchise. MI ought to learn from us.

Sorry yam, you disappoint me, I used to respect you as a rival, never expected you to be a quitter. I extend invitation to you :icflove:, abandon the dark side and join :dc:we will toughen you up, you'll imbibe that Dragon spirit of fighting till the end. 

5 minutes ago, zen said:

Trinbago Knight Riders, who probably won all its games in 2020 if I am not wrong 

The Trinbago Knight Riders is a franchise cricket team of the Caribbean Premier League based in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. The Red Steel was one of the original six teams created for the tournament's inaugural 2013 season. Their home ground is Queen's Park Oval. Wikipedia

CPL wins: 4 (2015, 2017, 2018, 2020)

SRK :woot: