IPL Match 55 | DC vs RCB | 02-Nov-2020 | 7:30pm IST | Abu Dhabi

Gollum

Who will win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will win?

2. 2. Will Chahal smile like an idiot and chew his jersey collar?

• Yes, once
    • Yes, more than once
    • Nah he will take 5fer, destroy DC single-handedly

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 03:29 AM

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

We won despite shitloads of clownery at the end. Iyer and Pant need GPL tonight. Match was set up by bowlers esp Nortje/Ashwin. Well done Dhawan and Rahane just played the greatest T20 knock of his life. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Who made the OP tonight? Who who who? Ill influence ghanta...kept winning and winning, then dhongi baba jinxed us, we got our mojo back. 

Good job, Baba. Make sure to work on your game. Bit scrutiny on you helped. Seems like you were losing interest but are back in form. We need to keep it going now and beat Bombay next. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

wtf 2nd guy shaking hands with kohli was that Shaw? he is totally bald from the back. WTF? I know he was losing hair but he is fully bald. WOW. That's sad

Yeah I had to do a double take as initially thought it was a member of the coaching staff but it was Shaw

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Who made the OP tonight? Who who who? Ill influence ghanta...kept winning and winning, then dhongi baba jinxed us, we got our mojo back. 

I heartily apologize for doubting you... You are a genius gollya :bow: F that baba.

Edited by speedheat

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Good job, Baba. Make sure to work on your game. Bit scrutiny on you helped. Seems like you were losing interest but are back in form. We need to keep it going now and beat Bombay next. 

Methinks losing interest, shorter OP, voting against DC in poll, replacing Chole Bhature with Kulfi Falooda all played their part. I will repeat the same, whatever helps us win. Now partyyyyyyy :aha:

31 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This is the dullest chase that I've seen this IPL.

@Gollum these are the youngsters you root for?

Zero intent. No gutsy players. I'd rather support the Sehwag wala DD team which at least played positively.

Already scared? Don't worry, this too shall pass. And we'll finish you quick, no prolonged suffering.