2020 Bihar Assembly Elections

Clarke

53 minutes ago, someone said:

Only 1 cr counted out of 4 cr votes. Long time left

More than enough man ,25% votes counted generally gives you the overall picture ,right now 35% have been counted by 1400hrs.

Theres always a symmetry in ballot counting that remains more or less constant throughout the day 

2 minutes ago, adi B said:

More than enough man ,25% votes counted generally gives you the overall picture ,right now 35% have been counted by 1400hrs.

Theres always a symmetry in ballot counting that remains more or less constant throughout the day 

Yes, Looks like BJP has done its calculations well. people are not Failing NDA. But Issue is NDA to not Fail people.

32 minutes ago, adi B said:

In MH, BJP lost some 20 leading seats in afternoon time. That changed the whole equation.

so here with more EVM, the balance can change

Its almost over MGB is stuck at 100.

Advance congratulations to biharis here for free corona vaccine and commiserations for further increase in unemployment, job losses, jumlas etc.

Bjp will emerge as single largest party so bhakts do not let me hear a word about hindu persecutions. Hindu this, hindu that had enough of it.

Good bye.

Edited by speedheat

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Advance congratulations to biharis here for free corona vaccine and commiserations for further increase in unemployment, job losses, jumlas etc.

Bjp will emerge as single largest party so bhakts do not let me hear a word about hindu persecutions. Hindu this, hindu that had enough of it.

Good bye.

Khuda ka khauff karo

Good bye.

7c02760739a2c253bf07e8dee5b2cedf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, diga said:

In MP, after the defection of Scindia, Cong is in lead just 6 of the 28 seats going to bypolls ... and BJP leading in 21 

Oldies in Congress doent know who is their man. Scindhia and Piolot should have been CMs of MP and Rajsthan.