2020 Bihar Assembly Elections

Clarke

No thread yet ? 

Team Secular lead by superstar cricketer promising 10 lakh govt jobs and drawing big crowds as per the media. 

Team Communal/Fascism hoping to continue another term, noises about BJP using Paswan Jr against JDU in the media. 

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Who you think will win? Mind you huge anti-incumbency against Nitish babu. Also anger from Biharis for Sushant injustice.

Tbh, its all about caste factor in Bihar. Census caste data is what makes difference in selecting candidate.  

This year, it could be too close call. Also, i don’t really support anyone now after whatever Lipi Singh and Meena did. BJP Nitish to loose or Tejashwi wins, makes no difference. 

Edited by mishra

28 minutes ago, mishra said:

Nitish attacking Mota bhai for CAA, seems like things are not normal in his camp

Not following this election, don't trust JDU. There can be a repeat of Maharashtra with JDU-RJD-Congress coming together post result day. 

Dunno the context but if someone opposes CAA, that means no humanity left in that person. Last one week, 3 temples in Sindh destroyed by Islamist mob. In BD as well as Pak, many Hindu houses burnt, girls abducted, forced conversion.....in some cases untraceable. If someone is against 370 abrogation I can still talk to that person, have a civil debate/discussion....even if the other person can't be convinced not a big deal. But if someone is against CAA, that person is pure evil with no redeeming quality. 

Edited by Gollum

Pretty sure BJP and RJD will be the biggest winner ,JDU the biggest loser (Hopefully) .JDUs behaviour is like that of a snake ,can never trust these bozos ,I hope nitish and Udhav are finished after this cycle in their respective states.

I am going for BJP 70+,RJD 65+ ,JDU 50+,Cong 15 or so