Jump to content
shychipmunk

Vikrant Gupta on Sports Tak

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Nha. Abusing Smith is totally vindicated. Deserves all the abuse in the world. I am all for abusing your opponents but never your teammates. 

It's just the immature ways in which he abuses. Should learn something from Steve Waugh who used to mentally disintegrate the opponent without ever uttering an expletive! 

Link to post
2 hours ago, shychipmunk said:

It's just the immature ways in which he abuses. Should learn something from Steve Waugh who used to mentally disintegrate the opponent without ever uttering an expletive! 

yea fair enough. what did he do again? cant remember hey. been a while. 

Link to post
5 hours ago, shychipmunk said:

It's just the immature ways in which he abuses. Should learn something from Steve Waugh who used to mentally disintegrate the opponent without ever uttering an expletive! 

You don't really know much about Steve waugh then. 

If Kohli starts using the same words that Waugh used he might get a ban every other match. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Sgattick10 said:

Sushant: Bhuvi ka fitness ka bara issue hain, ek baar toh wo bhagte bhagte hi injure ho gaye :hysterical:

Waise this Sushant guy used to do Bollywood interviews and film reviews now he is a cricket expert 

Bhahgte huye hi injured hote hain athletes, baith ke nahi hota.

Link to post
9 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Sushant: Bhuvi ka fitness ka bara issue hain, ek baar toh wo bhagte bhagte hi injure ho gaye :hysterical:

Waise this Sushant guy used to do Bollywood interviews and film reviews now he is a cricket expert 

Bahut bura haal hai and the amount of subscriber they have is scary. Adhi dunia inki bakwaas manti bhi hogi.

Link to post
12 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

My respect for Vikrant Gupta increased the day he said Dhoni should open for CSK this IPL as a surprise factor. His cricket knowledge was never in doubt but this one takes the cake :giggle:

He must be sarcastic or making mockery of Dhoni.

Link to post
On 5/9/2021 at 12:54 PM, Sgattick10 said:

He said Bhuvi got injured in his run up, probably was carrying a niggle 

Lot of bowlers get injured in run up with muscle cramps or hamstring. Batsmen get injured while taking runs, get cramps. Rohit has chronic hamstring injury by just running taking run.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Vikrant is saying India may reduce 1 test in Eng to accommodate IPL

 

 

 

 

Would be pathetic if that happens.  Instead BCCI should look to host a mini QF type tourney of 20 games including the final. 

Hopefully they don't screw the test series. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Would be pathetic if that happens.  Instead BCCI should look to host a mini QF type tourney of 20 games including the final. 

Hopefully they don't screw the test series. 

It will be fine, playing too many tests in England. Three tests series is enough.

Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It will be fine, playing too many tests in England. Three tests series is enough.

Nope 5 tests in England would be great. 3 is too short as we don't tour England that frequently like Australia.   I think either they should change the schedule & host it a week earlier as there is a big gap between final & England tests.  That would serve both things.  

Edited by Lone Wolf
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...