Warne alleges spot-fixing, questioning Natarajan's no-balls

sage

4 minutes ago, sage said:

If anyone would know how the world of match-fixing works, it would be this guy.  Shut up and sit down, Shane, until you have something more before you accuse someone of doing some underhand shyte like you were doing.  

14 minutes ago, sage said:

I wonder if BCCI can get him fired from the comm team for this

The guy is a sore loser. Has been terrible in the comm box all through the series. He does pretend as if he loves Indian cricketers, but deep down he's always been a hater.

BCCI should help some low level functionary from TNCA send Warne a legal notice for defamation. Enough of his verbal diarrhoea. Plus BCCI should nudge RR to end it relations with Warne. We should not let him earn a single teeny off Indian cricket.

Also Warne is an attention whore. All about him is "me, me, me". Most people regardless of which country they are from don't even like his commentary. He apparently says the obvious and inserts the most used word in modern commentators vocabulary - INTENT. Also likes to dramatize any event to gain attention like this "spot fixing". great bowler but poor commentator with BS ideas and opinions