Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

13 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

There is always collateral damage in such events. The cancerous anti India elements need to be dealt with. Some might face the unintended consequences but this was necessary. 

Agreed. My brother is going to be effected. But that's fine in larger scheme.

Kaneda has become a hot bed of Khalistanis. To this day, I do not know why some sikhs have a grief with India. They are well represented in all corridors of power. We embraced them.

But they are slowly going into the shell of dumb monotheism(or already gone?) from the rich Dharmic philosophy. Hence the hate for hindus.

When I point  this out, I  am a minority hater and bhakt :facepalm::facepalm:.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Bcoz Canada is a country of my choice but India is a country of my birth. I love India as much as my new home Canada but will always speak out against the corrupt politicians & corrupt system in India & I own property in Punjab....a beautiful home & farm land :smiley:

Is that legal in India? 

https://www.indianembassyqatar.gov.in/OCI_card_holders#:~:text=A%3A,any kind of plantation property.

OCI card holders can purchase residential and commercial properties in India. But they are not permitted to purchase agricultural land, including farmland or any kind of plantation property.

27 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

The biggest cancer in India is the lowlife bjp party which is getting it's ass reamed by Ambanis & Adanis & this act probably gives immense joy to bhakts...lol. Especially NRI andh-bhakts...the lowest type who are suffering in Western countries like fish out of water bcoz their goonda raj bjp leaders in India can't lend them a helping hand :sad_smile:.....so they have become certified keyboard warriors & sore losers :phehe:

But you support truedu as well. If you support truedu, you don't support farmers

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

On Trudeau

This videos doesn't tell you why. It talks about his hypocrisy but the question is why he supports this protest?

Of course, I know he has vested interests in India, more so in Punjab. I don't think anyone has come out to talk openly about Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh. These two are involved in lot more things happening in India, not just this.

Edited by Chakdephatte

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Anti- BJP doesn't mean anti-india.. one of the andhbhakt logic  BJP=India :phehe:

:lol:  Dont laugh now...remember you've been assigned to cry for next 10 years..

All those khalistani folks and sympathisers are indeed anti india, and they are not welcome back..Lets see what they can do sitting in canada trying to provoke their kith and kins..

7 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

:lol:  Dont laugh now...remember you've been assigned to cry for next 10 years..

All those khalistani folks and sympathisers are indeed anti india, and they are not welcome back..Lets see what they can do sitting in canada trying to provoke their kith and kins..

They are setting bhatkard's ass on fire. Loving it. :giggle:

Farmers Across India Are Complaining About Fertiliser Shortage, But Govts Are In Denial Mode

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/farmers-across-states-are-complaining-about-fertiliser-shortage-552761.html

On Friday, October 22, 55-year-old Bhogilal Pal from Lalitpur in Uttar Pradesh died while standing in a queue at a fertiliser shop, where he was allegedly waiting for his turn for the past two days.

Farmer dies by suicide as fertiliser crisis hits Madhya Pradesh

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/madhya-pradesh-fertiliser-crisis-farmer-suicide-1870848-2021-10-29

Farmers are dieing while standing in queues . Committing suicide due to fertilizer shortage but according to BJP and it's supporters everything is fine.

37 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Abhay Chautala who resigned for this fraud protest contested the by-elections and his win margin reduced (by half) from last time... Fraud protestors must get a clue.

TMC won all 4 seats in bypoll elections despite BJP day and night shouting about violence . Does it mea West Bengal people are ok with violence of TMC?.

A protest do not guarantee election win by huge margin that too in Bypoll.

43 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

TMC won all 4 seats in bypoll elections despite BJP day and night shouting about violence . Does it mea West Bengal people are ok with violence of TMC?.

My post was for Fraud protestors, in their own language.

On 10/29/2021 at 12:36 AM, Under_Score said:

Trudeau knows that majority of Indian politicians are full of crap & not trustworthy...especially the bjp ...that's why he chose to support farmer's protest in India. 

What ? 

Trudeau is the biggest idiot since his father.

Do not comment on Canadian politics if you do not know much about it.

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

WB has been following a tipping bucket pattern for the last 50 or so years. Isnt it? Does your analogy even fit here then?

Besides, are you suggesting that there was no violence in WB or you are suggesting it is okay that incumbent TMC is reelected despite them carrying out so much violence? Was BJP wrong when they complaint about violence? Even courts asked to probe all the post-poll violence. Which one is it?

At least you should have picked an example of different state to respond unless your answer to all the 3 question is yes.