IPL 2021 match 9: MI vs SRH

QuarantineTormentino

1 minute ago, figo6762 said:

Srh need to drop johnny , bring in Saha, kane  , drop mujeeb bring in Mitch Marsh ... go in with one spinner , Warner , kane, abishek  to backup Vijay and Marsh ... 

saha , Warner , kane , Shankar , samad, abhisek , Marsh, rashid , bhuvi, nattu, khaleed / sharma 

Didn't Mitch Marsh drop out of the IPL?

SRH need to change their batting tactics & order...  Not sure Williamson is available now xt game so in my view

Abhishek

Bairstow 

Warner 

Shankar

Samad

Virat Singh/Jadhav

Holder

They have to give Abhishek a shot at opening.  Warner at 3 seems right.  Holder is needed I think at the end. 

4 minutes ago, IndianCapitals said:

he is not wrong.  I have said the same 

what exactly do they contribute? They don’t  ball and can hardly put together 20 runs amongst them

So u both are wrong....one game, srsly one game ur judging these kids

Even pollrad, hardik, DK, Russell, Morgan have struggled in last few overs on this pitch and look at the opposition bowling . It isnt as easy as a video game . Young players need to be build not judged in one game. Questions shud be raised by manju on players like pandey 

This would be my playing XI for SRH,

Warner

Bairstow

Abhishek

Shankar

Williamson

Roy

Samad

Suchith/Shahbaaz Nadeem

Bhuvi

Khaleel/Sandeep Sharma

Natarajan

3 and 4 can be interchanged depending on situation. They have batting till 8. Their batting order is strengthened. Bowling becomes slightly weaker without Rashid but the extra 10-20 runs conceded can be made up with the strengthened batting.

1 hour ago, figo6762 said:

Srh need to drop johnny , bring in Saha, kane  , drop mujeeb bring in Mitch Marsh ... go in with one spinner , Warner , kane, abishek  to backup Vijay and Marsh ... 

saha , Warner , kane , Shankar , samad, abhisek , Marsh, rashid , bhuvi, nattu, khaleed / sharma 

1 hour ago, figo6762 said:

They need to drop Pandey for sure and bring in Kane. That unfortunately means Mujeeb goes out. 

Warner, Bairstow, Shankar, Kane, Samad, Jadhav/Virat, Abhishek + 4 bowlers

6 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Is it just me or is Shankar’s bowling better than his batting, did well vs Australia,Pakistan and has been bowling well in the last 2 IPL’s @Ankit_sharma03 ur views 

Shankar is a fine test player and a good odi support player. He was barely given any chance to prove himself. He played well vs n.z in s ing Conditions. 

Some people just love the jazba janoon version of pandya because he is more flashy. 

Panda is better obviously but Shankar is no dud. 

Same people who underrated Thakur will eat their words about Shankar if he is given a chance in the correct format, i.e. tests and odi. 

2 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Deccan Chargers got wooden spoon in 2008...

They ended last in 2010 or 2011 as well I think k

In  a tournament where all franchises have terrible names, this one takes the cake.

Its even worse than Kings xi Punjab or Super Kings or Rising Giant whatever.

Deccan Chargers sounds like the name of a power bank.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Has SRH ever got the wooden spoon?

Looks like they will be stirring the biryani with one this year.:((

They will deserve it. Absolutely no reason not to invest in their middle order when they know it has been a problem for years. They are spending so much money on bowlers like mujeeb for no reason when their bowling is already strong 

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Has SRH ever got the wooden spoon?

Looks like they will be stirring the biryani with one this year.:((

On an unrelated note, the wooden spoon takes away from the zaika of a well cooked handi/matka biriyani.

Its criminal that the swiggy/zomatos of the world deliver biriyani with those wooden spoons. NEVER use em.

:mad: 

Edited by Mariyam